Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Signature error?

Hello!
This is not the first time I have this problem, but this time I can't get it working in any way so I decided to ask for some help...probably I'm doing something wrong and I don't know it!
So, I'm leaving for vacation and I wanted to change my signature. First of all I changed the picture - that is now the only thing in my signature! - then I deleted the link I used to have and writed down a short, simple text...clicking on "preview" I had this message...
Click the image to open in full size.

I think that I only have two lines there, the first one for the picture, the second one with the text, and it is not so long, right? I tried, as I always do (and it usually works), to write the text next to the picture without space it, and I'm still getting this message. Actually, I also tried to delete the picture and just to write the words, even one single word like "hello", and always getting this error!

If somebody knows why it happens, or just has an advice or a solution, thank you very much for sharing with me!
Principessina is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby_G
Maybe there are some unnecessary BB codes hiding in there -- change the editor mode (click the A/A button) and remove any size tags that are not needed (like ones that may be wrapped around the SIG code) and any color codes that are not needed (again, that could be wrapped around the SIG code). Hope this works out for you
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Signature error?

There may be some hidden lines in there only the Moderators and Administrators can see. I would ask one of them and see what they can do. This was my case most times it did that.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #3
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
There may be some hidden lines in there only the Moderators and Administrators can see. I would ask one of them and see what they can do. This was my case most times it did that.
Oh I see...and is it ok to disturb them for this kind of problems? I'm always afraid that they are too busy! Thank you so much for your advice, anyway!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Principessina
Oh I see...and is it ok to disturb them for this kind of problems? I'm always afraid that they are too busy! Thank you so much for your advice, anyway!
Go ahead and ask! There always willing to lend a helping hand when the can.
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Maybe there are some unnecessary BB codes hiding in there -- change the editor mode (click the A/A button) and remove any size tags that are not needed (like ones that may be wrapped around the SIG code) and any color codes that are not needed (again, that could be wrapped around the SIG code). Hope this works out for you
Old 08-08-2011, 05:41 AM   #6
Gifted

Thank you everybody for your help!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
There were unnecessary BB codes hiding, but I didn't know how the A/A button worked! Thank you so much for your help, it is working now and I'll know how to fix it again in the future!
Closed