Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Angry Answered: Signature Endangered Wallpaper & Floor

Hello! I just got my first Signature Endangered pet.The red wolf and I named her Sierra She came with Signature Endangered Wallpaper and Floor. But I don't know if I put it in a inside or outside room. Her PSI is outside only so does the wallpaper and floor go outside too?

Thanks! 98otter ( :
98otter is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tiggy2
The wallpaper and floors go inside, but it makes the room look outside!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Signature Endangered Wallpaper & Floor

The wallpaper and floors go inside, but it makes the room look outside!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

OK thanks! But why is its PSI outside only? Thanks again!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Wallpaper ONLY goes inside.
No matter what.

But as said above, the signature wallpapers have a very realistic "outdoor" look.
The Red Wolf is one of my favorite walls and floors.
Its very nice.

I'm sorry the PSI is outdoor only.
You could always give Sierra and lovely indoor room and an outdoor waterpark/woodland type room with her PSI.

Such a cute name.
Congrats!

Hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
Graceon ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Wallpaper ONLY goes inside.
No matter what.

But as said above, the signature wallpapers have a very realistic "outdoor" look.
The Red Wolf is one of my favorite walls and floors.
Its very nice.

I'm sorry the PSI is outdoor only.
You could always give Sierra and lovely indoor room and an outdoor waterpark/woodland type room with her PSI.

Such a cute name.
Congrats!

Hope this helps!
Thank you! I like that name too. lol! Thanks everyone!
Closed