Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
ant A Shiba Inu in 2
Webkinz :)

ilovecockers is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Signature Dachshund?

Where do I find the thread for the Signature Dachshunds that I have seen in some members signatures. I really want one but I can't find the thread, does anyone have more info on this?
ilovecockers is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: Signature Dachshund?

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecockers
Where do I find the thread for the Signature Dachshunds that I have seen in some members signatures. I really want one but I can't find the thread, does anyone have more info on this?
Have you tried looking in the Avatars/Signatures section?
Tango is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
ant A Shiba Inu in 2

ilovecockers is on a distinguished road

Yeah, but I couldn't find it. I got a cute Chihuahua pic though I will use in my signature, want to see it?
ilovecockers is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #4
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Likre mine? I think you figured out since you have a Chihuahua one. Wgheere did you get that Chiuahua one?
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #5
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I want one too!
Please answer someone!

---------- minimaid added 1360 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

anyone know?

Last edited by minimaid; 11-23-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #6
stay_beautiful

All of the Moderators have them. They come up with something to put in all there siggies. I do not know where to find them. But you should not get one, leave it to the mods. If you find one and everyone else gets one, the Mods will have to figure out another fad
Old 11-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

It's something the mods and admins are doing as a kind of theme. I'm not sure where to get one either, but it's nice for them to have something all their own.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #8
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I would PM a mod or Admin.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 PM   #9
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by stay_beautiful
All of the Moderators have them. They come up with something to put in all there siggies. I do not know where to find them. But you should not get one, leave it to the mods. If you find one and everyone else gets one, the Mods will have to figure out another fad
I agree with stay_beautiful...

...but I did want to say we were at our local Hallmark Store Saturday morning and we saw those dachshund figures FOR SALE! Too cool! I didn't know they were a product, I just thought someone made them up
Old 11-23-2008, 10:28 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

they are called "hot diggity dogs" click here and itll take you to a website where they have a few...
Closed