Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 07:41 AM   #11
molyfur
Webkinz :)

molycat has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Sign-In Page Won't load

View Post Originally Posted by ptandme
It appears that the folks in Toronto just want to share their snow with all of us.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
The last few maintnenances have been like that. I liked it better when you got the "Servers are updating screen"
Yes, some kind of maintenance message would be preferable - I initially thought it might be a problem on my *own* computer.
molycat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #12
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

Thanks to you for responding. I'm sorry we are all having the same trouble. But, at the same time, it's a relief that ISN'T my computer. Hopefully, we'll be back with our furry friends soon.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #13
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
They are doing the maintenance today instead of yesterday because of the bad storms in Canada.
Yes, many businesses had an official "Snow Day", and several employees either didn't go in at all or worked from home. GANZ' offices are in the outskirts of Toronto so I guess they only had a light staff for the day due to inaccessibility.

Oh well, my family is off to work/school.. no Webkinz for us until tonight, I guess.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #14
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Having a white screen too this ***** fix it now we want to get on webkinz
Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #15

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Getting the white screen here too... Guess I'll just have to do chores so I can play more later!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #16
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
The last few maintnenances have been like that. I liked it better when you got the "Servers are updating screen"
Yes I agree Canon, at least you know that it isn't the PC or internet having problems.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #17
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to let everyone know i am on webkinz now so i hope everyone else is getting on also good luck everyone glad it is back up thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #18

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here white screen and I was hoping to get some stuff done before work. OH well guess I will just have to come home on my lunch LOL!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
mabilemabile is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #19
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

YAY! I'm in now too!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #20
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Yep!
Same here!
I guess they threw us a curve, and maintenance is today instead of Wed.
I was wondering yesterday, why no maintenance. I was expecting to get booted off gardening but didn't. So I'm guessing it's today.
Because Canada recently suffered a big Blizzard so they needed to rescedule
And I am sure the screen will come back later
zacspet is offline Male
Closed