Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: Sides of Webkinz cut off?

So I was playing Webkinz about a week ago, and the bottom and side of my screen got cut off.
I saw somebody say to try wallyweb, because it has double sliders.
I did, and it was working fine.
But now it's still got the bottom and sides cut off.
Does anybody know how to fix it?
I tried CTRL -, thinking maybe I accidentally zoomed in somehow, but it didn't do anything.
The only thing about this that's bugging me, is that my 'Jump To...' for my dock is missing.
I'm trying to trade in the trading rooms, and I have to click the little arrow everytime to get to my furniture section. Which when you have almost 900 items in your dock, that's not a good thing....
Oh, and my phone is missing, so I can't change color zones.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 03-19-2011 at 08:01 PM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Grandma-ma
Saffari web browser automatically has the scroll button in it. Use Safarri for your browser for WW. Did you say that you tried fixing your zoom? You need to change the zoom in the original window, the one where you log in. Not after you have logged in, before you log in. Change the zoom on that page and then log in and see if it has been fixed. I do that all of the time by accident, hit the zoom in/out and don't even realize it until we are in webkinz and everything is cut off.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
♥ m a g g i e♥
Webkinz :)

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sides of Webkinz cut off?

Try using this link and see if it works:
Welcome to Webkinz
LocoKitty is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by LocoKitty
Try using this link and see if it works:
Welcome to Webkinz
Nope, it's still cut off.
I've already tried the regular WW pop-up screen, WW in a tab, and wallysweb, and I can't fix it.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

❀☆♡☮♪♫ You might need to fix the screen resolution of your computer so that way the webkinz screen isn't cut off ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
❀☆♡☮♪♫ You might need to fix the screen resolution of your computer so that way the webkinz screen isn't cut off ❀☆♡☮♪♫
But it works fine with everything else, it's JUST Webkinz that gets cut off.
Everything else is normal.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This is to do with your screen resolution but if you aren't experiencing any other problems I wouldn't recommend changing your screen resolution.

What you can do (in Google Chrome and Firefox and maybe IE) is open a new tab (or new window) and paste this url into the address bar:
Code:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
This will let you have the scroll bars on the bottom and right side of the screen. It may not be a prefect solution but you will be able to scroll down and view your dock for example. I'm not sure if this works on IE. It does work for sure on Google Chrome and Firefox.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
This is to do with your screen resolution but if you aren't experiencing any other problems I wouldn't recommend changing your screen resolution.

What you can do (in Google Chrome and Firefox and maybe IE) is open a new tab (or new window) and paste this url into the address bar:
Code:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
This will let you have the scroll bars on the bottom and right side of the screen. It may not be a prefect solution but you will be able to scroll down and view your dock for example. I'm not sure if this works on IE. It does work for sure on Google Chrome and Firefox.
Thanks, but I've already tried that way, and it still doesn't allow me to see my phone or 'Jump To...' for my dock.

Shoot! I also can't read my mail, and I'm in the process of trading for the GE!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #8
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Have you tried using Safari? I used to have this problem, but I tried Safari and it seemed to work for me. I'm not sure if it will help you or not, but you should try it Just a suggestion
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Have you tried using Safari? I used to have this problem, but I tried Safari and it seemed to work for me. I'm not sure if it will help you or not, but you should try it Just a suggestion
I can try to download it.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #10
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

This happened to a friend of mine but he was able to fix it by restarting his internet browser. I am sure you've already tried that though. Maybe you should try Ganz? I am not sure their phone number but I know that it's been posted somewhere on WI. I really hope you can fix this problem!

smallmonkey
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Closed