Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
judypelle
Webkinz :)

judypelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: shutters????

i am very confused and need some expert advice lol.. what do you have to buy to get the code for shutter shades? is it custumes for your pets, tee shirts, or something else?? please help!!!!
judypelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: shutters????

The shutter shades are part of the Rock Star outfit, that you get when you buy the tee shirts.

There is a pict gallery of all of the ww items in the wiki. If you're looking for something, just search for it in the wiki, & you'll find a pict of it & how to get it
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #3

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Lots of people ask for them in the trading room, personally I think they are silly. In real life they look so goofy, what's next blinders like you put on a horse?
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
~ Dotty ~

Dotty is on a distinguished road

They come with people Tee shirts (NOT the ones from the Estore) but the plain ones from the store
Dotty is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #5
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I thought that you could get a code for the rock star outfit when you design and buy a tee shirt from the estore as well as a childrens shirt from the store. The shutter shades are just one part of the rock star outfit. You get the whole outfit with the code.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #6
arrior Cats Vs.

Silverheart is a jewel in the roughSilverheart is a jewel in the rough

The Shutter Shades are part or the Rockstar Outfit. There are also many outfits like the Rockstar Outfit. including the Scuba Outfit, Hula Outfit and the Mad Scientist Outfit. To get any of these, just go to a place like Jusice. They have many shirts which include a code to get you And Kinz Clothes Outfit. Hope this helped you.

Silverheart
Silverheart is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
sporty5220

Illusen has a spectacular aura about

I believe you have to buy kniz clothes
Illusen is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #8
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

if you go buy a t-shirt for yourself at a gift shop, it comes with a code for you to get a costume. Once you put that code on, I believe you get a choice of 2 costumes and the Rock Star (including shutter shades) is one of the choices! Good luck.
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #9
I'm gonna eat your

Ashley23 has a spectacular aura about

To get the shutter shades, you need to get a tee shirt (like for you, not your pet) and there will be a code that comes along with it. (:
Ashley23 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

Shutter Shades are a part of the rock star outfit; you get it from buying a human t-shirt, that you get from your town stores, like the mall. I can't find any in my town, though, but i know that's where you get them. Here's a picture:

W-t shirts.png (click it to make it bigger)

You can also find the rock star outfit in the WI picture gallery.
black magic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
buy, codes, shuts, shutter, shutter shades