Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   shutters???? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/shutters-618861/)

judypelle04-22-2010 10:21 PM

i am very confused and need some expert advice lol.. what do you have to buy to get the code for shutter shades? is it custumes for your pets, tee shirts, or something else?? please help!!!!

momwhoplays04-22-2010 10:27 PM

Re: shutters????
The shutter shades are part of the Rock Star outfit, that you get when you buy the tee shirts.

There is a pict gallery of all of the ww items in the wiki. If you're looking for something, just search for it in the wiki, & you'll find a pict of it & how to get it :)

gigglemeg04-22-2010 10:30 PM

Re: shutters????
Lots of people ask for them in the trading room, personally I think they are silly. In real life they look so goofy, what's next blinders like you put on a horse?

Dotty04-22-2010 11:07 PM

Re: shutters????
They come with people Tee shirts (NOT the ones from the Estore) but the plain ones from the store :)

NR199104-23-2010 08:15 AM

Re: shutters????
I thought that you could get a code for the rock star outfit when you design and buy a tee shirt from the estore as well as a childrens shirt from the store. The shutter shades are just one part of the rock star outfit. You get the whole outfit with the code.

Silverheart04-23-2010 08:23 AM

Re: shutters????
The Shutter Shades are part or the Rockstar Outfit. There are also many outfits like the Rockstar Outfit. including the Scuba Outfit, Hula Outfit and the Mad Scientist Outfit. To get any of these, just go to a place like Jusice. They have many shirts which include a code to get you And Kinz Clothes Outfit. Hope this helped you.


Illusen04-23-2010 11:10 AM

Re: shutters????
I believe you have to buy kniz clothes :)

MomOfDancers04-23-2010 11:12 AM

Re: shutters????
if you go buy a t-shirt for yourself at a gift shop, it comes with a code for you to get a costume. Once you put that code on, I believe you get a choice of 2 costumes and the Rock Star (including shutter shades) is one of the choices! Good luck.

Ashley2304-23-2010 07:10 PM

Re: shutters????
To get the shutter shades, you need to get a tee shirt (like for you, not your pet) and there will be a code that comes along with it. (:

black magic04-23-2010 07:51 PM

Re: shutters????
1 Attachment(s)
Shutter Shades are a part of the rock star outfit; you get it from buying a human t-shirt, that you get from your town stores, like the mall. I can't find any in my town, though, but i know that's where you get them. Here's a picture:

Attachment 207082 (click it to make it bigger)

You can also find the rock star outfit in the WI picture gallery.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC