Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: shutter glasses, plumpy glasses

does any one know why everyone at the trADING ROOM IS GOING NUTS FOR shutter glasses, plumpy glasses and whacky jeans. Where did they come from and what is their actual value:idjut2 :
gab224466 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success
aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success

Default Re: shutter glasses, plumpy glasses

The shutter shades are from a code you enter when you purchase a human sized shirt for people to wear. The glasses are Rock Star Sunglasses and WI GEV is 5,000-7,500.
The Plumpy glasses are retired, last seen Aug '07, w-shop WI GEV is 40,000-50,000+
and the Wacky Jeans are a click to win, from '06, Wacky Jeans Ads the WI GEV is 100,000-120,000

Check out wiki!

Last edited by aug2168; 06-22-2010 at 01:25 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 01:28 AM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

The Wacky Jeans and Plumy Glasses have been retired for awhile and it seems like they've always been in high demand.

The shutter glasses aren't that new, but they aren't old either. They come with Kinzclothes, not Kinzstyle. They have recently become VERY popular in the trading rooms and are valued VERY high, on WI we value them at 5000-7500, but in the Trading Room, they're trading for priceless items worth even 100000+.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:37 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success
aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
The Wacky Jeans and Plumy Glasses have been retired for awhile and it seems like they've always been in high demand.

The shutter glasses aren't that new, but they aren't old either. They come with Kinzclothes, not Kinzstyle. They have recently become VERY popular in the trading rooms and are valued VERY high, on WI we value them at 5000-7500, but in the Trading Room, they're trading for priceless items worth even 100000+.
WHAT
I don't go in the trading room
Maybe I should
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 03:49 AM   #5
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Well, the Wacky Jeans and Plumpy Glasses have been retired for a very long time, so they're rare, and people want them because of that. They used to be in the WShop, believe it or not.

Shutter Shades are from the T-Shirts you can buy called KinzClothes (not from the eStore; the ones at mall type stores, like Justice for example) in the Rock Star package. If you buy one of those shirts (which is for YOU to wear, not your Webkinz), you get a feature code that unlocks an outfit of your choice. People want the shades because they're rare, and also because, well, I guess they just like them.

You can read about item values here:

Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (WIGEV) Guide - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Last edited by hummingbird333; 06-22-2010 at 03:51 AM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #6
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by hummingbird333
Well, the Wacky Jeans and Plumpy Glasses have been retired for a very long time, so they're rare, and people want them because of that. They used to be in the WShop, believe it or not.

Shutter Shades are from the T-Shirts you can buy called KinzClothes (not from the eStore; the ones at mall type stores, like Justice for example) in the Rock Star package. If you buy one of those shirts (which is for YOU to wear, not your Webkinz), you get a feature code that unlocks an outfit of your choice. People want the shades because they're rare, and also because, well, I guess they just like them.

You can read about item values here:

Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (WIGEV) Guide - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Not wacky. Wacky is a click to win item
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
062113<3Batman(;

PunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura aboutPunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura about

When ever i go to the trading room everyone is like~"are your bunny ears for trade? Are your red rocks for trade? do you have wacky? do you have shuts? do you have plumpy?" I'm like man. People are crazy for these items! these items are such valuables. most people in webkinz has really great offers for these items though. Maybe they realized "Hey. maybe since i have items that are valuable i can get wacky or shuts." But any item from the kinzstyle shop is very valuable. Especially the retired wacky and plumpy.
PunkRckr16 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #8

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

They are all valuable.... I agree with the 1st post.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
WHAT
I don't go in the trading room
Maybe I should
Yeah, people will trade ANYTHING for the shutters.
I know we can't talk about trades here on WI, but I got something REALLY good for mine. I put my glasses out and then they put an item and I'm like "You want to trade THAT?" and they're like "YES!".

And once I was arguing with someone in the Clubhouse about how the White Bunny Ears [around 150000, I think] are worth way more then the glasses [5000-7500] and everyone in the room got involved and went against me saying that the glasses were.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #10

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for all the info. Much appreciared
gab224466 is offline Female
Closed