Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
HAPPINESS!!
Webkinz :)

lah5 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Should I re-join Webkinz World?

Ok here's the thing - I was once a member on Webkinz World, but then I didn't play anymore. Since I don't have an account on WW anymore (it expired), I only do the open mike, and non-webkinz forums on WI, which limits the number of forums I can participate in.

I kind of want to rejoin Webkinz World, but I would only have one webkinz. The one thing that I loved the most was designing my house, and I miss it terribly. That's the reason that I want to re-join.

The reason that I don't want to re-join is because I know that once school start up again, I know that I won't have time to play on WW, so I would feel that it's a waste of money

Please give me advice on what to do!
lah5 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mom w charm
Yes you should rejoin !!! If you have the $$$ and only want 1 webkin then pick out one that you really want. If you have only a little $$$ buy a lil kinz or a webkinz on sale . You can earn alot of $$ and make really nice rooms even with just 1 pet. And you will have acess to WW for a whole year. Even when school is back you have vacations and the weekends. This is great news enjoy yourself doing what makes you happy !!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
•bkk7•

bobzcoolkk7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Should I re-join Webkinz World?

u should! i don't go on too much during the schoolyear, only on weekends and stuff when i have time. you don't have to go on every day, just once and a while. i would join again. and it's not a complete waste of money if you only buy one webkinz. they're only about $15. well maybe that's kind of expensive. but still, it's a lot of fun and you'll feel more like you're equal with everyone else who do have WW accounts.

good luck on your decision!
bobzcoolkk7 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
T_T
I'm hungry for some

T_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of light

Just buy a Lil Kinz, so you wont be wasting that much money. You also get a FULL year to play, so you can also play some of next summer with the same Webkinz.
T_T is offline Male
Old 07-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Well, you could just buy a lil kinz (doesn't cost much) and enjoy playing over the summer! It's SO much fun, and.....C'mon......you KNOW you want to...
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

A lil'kinz is cheaper than a normal one. And you can play during the summer and you can play on weekends when you have time. Don't worry, Ganz doesn't except you to go on webkinz EVERYDAY!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes you should rejoin !!! If you have the $$$ and only want 1 webkin then pick out one that you really want. If you have only a little $$$ buy a lil kinz or a webkinz on sale . You can earn alot of $$ and make really nice rooms even with just 1 pet. And you will have acess to WW for a whole year. Even when school is back you have vacations and the weekends. This is great news enjoy yourself doing what makes you happy !!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #7
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Better yet, get a cares lil kinz. They are even cheaper here than just buying a lil'kinz. Here they are only about 6.99 I think and that is cheaper than the lil'kinz we have here. It is fun and not only can you go back to decorating your rooms, you can get the gifts they give out different times of the year and have lots more to decorate those rooms with.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #8

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

I would definately rejoin WW because there are so many things you can do...and it really does keep your fun levels up!

xD

I would...and maybe if you didn't play as much you could just buy 1 or 2 webbies! I would suggest going to Walgreens because they are cheap there if you think it's a waste of money. Designing rooms is really fun...and you can post them here on WI!

There are many votes yes, but it really is up to you!

Hope I helped!

Chocolate
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
HAPPINESS!!

lah5 will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone! You r REALLY convincing! Keep posting!
lah5 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #10
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

personally, I think you shuld. What I do in these situations, I list the pros and cons. Whichever outweighs th eotehr I go with. ex:
Pros
-get to decorate house again
-get to participate in more WI threads

Cons
-maybe wont have enough time during school year
-possible waste of money

After listing the pros and cons, maybe you will be able to decidebetter. Hope I helped!
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Closed