Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 07:34 AM   #11
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Should I??? PLEASE I NEED HELP BY THE 30!

I wouldn't. It may look nice and all but she could be lost or stolen like you said. That's be horrible if so. You could maybe find a toy rubber snake,or another stuffed snake and put velcro patches on our costume,and onthe snake then it'll be less risky of losing it.
Minabug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #12
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

make a snake from an old tie. stuff it with cotton and sew it up. glue some eyes on it or sew 2 buttons on it. i wouldnt take your webkinz tho. hope this helps
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 07:45 AM   #13

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Depending on how your costume is designed, you could alway take 2 safety pins for certain...maybe 3-4 safety pins and attach your little Webkinz to your costume. However if you try the safety pin idea be sure to walk around your home doing a variety of movements first to insure that Catherine does not come off.

If you fabric is thin...do not try this b/c it will rip your costume. And even though your BFF can keep an eye out it is not her job to track any part of your costume...this could start an unnessarry fight if Catherine were to become lost. Always remember that friends do their best to help, but in the end you are responsible for all your actions...so try the safety pin idea...I think it sounds like a perfect addition to your costume!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #14
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I agree with the above poster ~ if your fabric is thick enough, I would try safety pinning it on, it would look really neat

If not, don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll look wonderful without it and she'll be safe at home
Old 10-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #15

Jessi Kinz is on a distinguished road

That's a cute idea but if you are worried about loosing her, then I would just suggest leaving her home. It's Halloween you don't want to be worrying all night.

Good costume choice by the way!

Jessi
Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #16
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

It would be very cool, but as others said: leaving her home is probably safest.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #17
Call me Tasha :)

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Depending on how your costume is designed, you could alway take 2 safety pins for certain...maybe 3-4 safety pins and attach your little Webkinz to your costume. However if you try the safety pin idea be sure to walk around your home doing a variety of movements first to insure that Catherine does not come off.

If you fabric is thin...do not try this b/c it will rip your costume. And even though your BFF can keep an eye out it is not her job to track any part of your costume...this could start an unnessarry fight if Catherine were to become lost. Always remember that friends do their best to help, but in the end you are responsible for all your actions...so try the safety pin idea...I think it sounds like a perfect addition to your costume!
I think saftey pinning the snake is a great idea! For me I'm putting them in w/ my candy. Last year I did that w/ American Girl dolls and I didn't loose them.
Tasha♥
Old 10-28-2008, 09:39 AM   #18
Why, yes, I AM
Gifted
thewaddict is on a distinguished road

You will want to concentrate on having fun, not worrying about losing your snake! Maybe a dollar store will have a snake you can use (it's a great idea) and if it gets lost it wouldn't be such a loss.
thewaddict is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #19
Gift Trainee

aprilandpaul888 is an unknown quantity at this point

It sounds really really great but if she got lost it would be terrible. I would leave her home and do as one of the others said like make a snake or try and buy a cheap one.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:48 AM   #20
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Take a few safety pins and pin her to your shoulders and that way you won't lose her!!

Have a blast at the party
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed