Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Should i get the sandstone spa?

Hey everyone! It's been a very long while since i've made a WI post!

I was wondering if i should get the sandstone spa!

Do anyone of you own it? How do you like it? I have been saving up my kinzcash to buy more rooms and furniture since i don't have lots of room. i probably only have like 16.

So should i get it? I have 15140 kinzcash and the sandstone spa is 11250.
If i get it i would have 3890. That's so little though. I need way more kinzcash then that! Please tell me what you think! Thanks
DivaDancing14 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
Hi there
The Sandstone Spa is a nice item, however your pet only sits in it.
Since you are wanting to expand your Webkinz house, I would suggest saving your kinzcash for that. You could start or make a room for the price of the one item.
It is up to you though
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Should i get the sandstone spa?

i was thinking the same.. it's a hefty price. i had it before, your pet basically just sits in it, although it's pretty.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Hi there
The Sandstone Spa is a nice item, however your pet only sits in it.
Since you are wanting to expand your Webkinz house, I would suggest saving your kinzcash for that. You could start or make a room for the price of the one item.
It is up to you though
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The spa is very pretty, your pet can sit in it.... and it goes outside and inside.
Here, this is what it looks like outside.
Click the image to open in full size.

it's a big chunk of kc, so good luck deciding!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #5

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Wow! Thank you guys! Gosh its so pretty! Thanks akoolaunt for the picture! That really helps! I think i'm going to continue to save up thanks everyone
DivaDancing14 is offline Female
Closed