Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Should I get a 1 year deluxe membership?

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Yeah, I would get it now too! Because, who doesn't like free pets?

Deluxe Membership gives you these benefits:

-3000 Estore Points a Month-That means you can buy Estore pets with these points!
-Extra Job a day
-Extra Rare items hourly
-Extra hourly events like Wheel of Deluxe, etc...
-Exclusive monthly gift box with a wish token, rare/wshop/ cool deluxe clothing
-Cool yearly deluxe subscriber item-I think this year its a water slide?
-Exclusive arcade games
-Options to decorate the color of your dock
-Kinzphone changes zones in about 5 seconds
-Option to change look of kinz phone
-Pet Backrounds
-Deluxe smiley emotes in clubhouse
-Special Clothing slots for your pets-Deluxe Sleepwear, etc...
-Deluxe Membership Hat

I think theres others too, but thats all I can think of
With the 3000 eStore points a month you also get 5,000 bonus ones up front then 3,000 per month. Totaling 41,000 eStore points per year

Also if you are going to try it out first, pay close attention to your options, because it can be set up as auto-renew and with auto-renew it will continuously take out the charges per cycle, so you end up paying for a year but don't get all the benefits. This has happened to several members already.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

And don't forget that if you buy a one-year membership this month you get a golden dragon pet that won't be offered in the estore.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #13

imaswimerrmsc is on a distinguished road

i agree with pandapuddin if you try it and dont like it then you dont have to overpay for it but if you enjoy it you can then get the full year membership. I myself have never tryed it so i myself am interested looking at everyones responses too.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #14
Directioner <3

Pupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well I think you should definitely get it. You practically get all of your money back from all of the estore points that are given...You pay in the end about..oh..10 dollars. there are great features that are almost irresistible! If you want to get a bang for your buck- get the deluxe membership for a year!
Pupdogkat is offline Female
Old 04-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

It sounds like a great deal! I would reccomend purchasing a one month membership at first to see if you like having Deluxe. But if you want all the features possible, I reccomend getting a one year Deluxe membership. I honestly don't think it's worth it, since I spend most of my money on new Webkinz. I also am not a serious player, but if you are, then Deluxe membership might help.

Hope you decide soon
tiffc is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #16

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I went Deluxe in December and find it's totally worth it. I especially enjoy the extra daily job, the extra hourly activities, the extra items available in the Curio Shop and the 3,000 e-store points every month. I play every day and enjoy collecting items so Deluxe has really enhanced my game play.

If you really want to get all you can out of WebKinz World, then go for it.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: