Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Unanswered: Should I contact Ganz?!!

I just realized something [today] about my signature golden retriever. I had adopted it on June the 4th [a Thursday]. Aren't you supposed to get a signature item, too?!! Here is the list:
Dignified Drape Window
Dignified Dreams Bed
Fashionable Fireplace
Lavish Limo
Masterful Wardrobe
Regal Rug
Signature Sofa
Stately Bookshelf
Stately Dining Chair
Stately Dining Table
I never got one. I checked my account. All I got out of it was the golden tuxedo, it's PSF, and a welcome balloon! Oh and I have cleared my cache, changed my browser, and restarted in that time period. Did this happen to anyone else? If you have any singnature pet, PLEASE POST WHAT HAPPENED/WHAT YOU GOT!!
Thanks,
-Tea
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Should I contact Ganz?!!

Yeah I think you should have gotten that. I would call Ganz if I were you.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I am sorry to hear that.
I would call Ganz and let them know. You are supposed to receive a Signature item.
When I adopted my Signature Panda I received the Fashionable Fireplace.
I hope they fix this for you.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Collie Lover
I am sorry to hear that.
I would call Ganz and let them know. You are supposed to receive a Signature item.
When I adopted my Signature Panda I received the Fashionable Fireplace.
I hope they fix this for you.
Thanks! [I will close this thread after some more people post though]

OK my mom is trying but I think they keep putting her on hold....

Last edited by teaandpizza; 06-25-2009 at 12:28 PM..
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Just don't give up! Good luck!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #6
ow, Violet is a
Banned
Shinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, GANZ always helps.
Shinx is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I just adopted mine two days ago and got the fireplace. I hope Ganz fixes this for you.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
livestrongjj

jonathanjay is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get an extra item with the chimpanzee either I had no idea you were suppose to I only got the banana radio. I will have my mom call ganz for me about it I guess. Thanks for posting this.
jonathanjay is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #9
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

June the 4th is my birthday , teehee! Well, you should call GANZ and explain what happened. If you need the link let me know! I hope I helped!

~Alyssa~
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #10
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I'm very sorry this is happening to you. I don't have any yet but I know I would be furious if that happened to me. I would call Ganz, tell them your problem, and see what they can do. I hope you get your item!! Good luck!!!!
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Closed