Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
FLGirl5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Should I be concerned about reply from Ganz?

My family has had many issues with the Pet of the Month this month so we have several requests into Webkinz support right now. While they are quick to get back to me and point the finger at me. They are very slow when you repeatedly tell them what the issue is and that it is due to a glitch in their system. It's been over a week since one of the e-mails we sent in. I finally received an e-mail that did not answer the question and had the following statement in it:

"Please be advised that, as it states in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. For more information please re-read the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage."

Does this mean that Ganz does not have to actually give us the Pet of the Month cash, gifts, etc.? I've got a much more serious issue that I posted earlier (glitch with the Pet of the Month code that I was using to start a new screen name for me with) and I am concerned that I may have just lost $15. Should I be wary of buying anymore Webkinz?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Should I be concerned about reply from Ganz?

hello FLgirl~ hmm are you over 18 and would be able to "call" ganz over the phone? There were doing really good about giving people their POTM items that did not get them due to all the glitches happenning.

I think some of the emails that people get are very techinical and automated..they make it sound more serious than actually is and will see read the user agreement..as a way to just cover themselves..as if its a solution to all. I think you should try calling them..most hear back from them within a few days, I think it would be best to talk to an actual "somebody" to help resolve your situation as Ive seen MANY get their POTM's when they initially did not.

Their contact info is in my siggy..I wish you much luck and keep us updated
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
Ask me for it
Gifted
Koala_Kinz_Kandy is on a distinguished road

Just call Ganz I don't know what the number is though. I think the e mail wasn't something to be concerned about
Old 10-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

that is what you should tell them..i believe you can sew or at least get your money back if they dont do anything..

Also, if you need any more help, feel free to PM me anytime, and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
Baby252

No don't stop buying webkinz! i'm upset with Ganz too.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #6
cpoggie
Gifted
cpoggie is an unknown quantity at this point

That is weird. I got my POTM items perfectly, so I didn't have anything to worry about. But still that letter worries me.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:00 PM   #7
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

Their number is 866-webkinz and you can get the operator by contintually pressing 000
Old 10-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
puddinou is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for posting the number, I just tried to call about losing all of my virtual charms on both accounts today. The number is busy, but I'll keep calling.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #9
Gifted

1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of

E-mails are not always the best wya to communicate with ganz so I would try calling them! You will get a better response then! E-mails may seem scary but talking to them clears any uncertainty!
1cheergirl12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2007, 02:44 PM   #10
drew1973
Gifted

Drew is an unknown quantity at this point

When you buy the pet of the month are you supposed to get all the items that they show in the W-shop under the pet of the month catagory?? I didnt get all of them I got the thingh that shoots stars up in the room. The frog bed and a chair that is made of refrating crystals. Please let me know if this is correct or if I should have recieved all the items listed for the pet of the month
Closed