Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 03:16 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

tippygirl12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Should I buy the charms?

Ok i went to customer service at the estore and contacted them is that what I should have done?
tippygirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #32
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

It's what I did. I bought 4 and got codes for 3.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 04:39 PM   #33
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

A lot of people seem to be enjoying the e-store, but I would personally rather see a way to earn this free without having to pay for it- like in a game, if you don't have the charms.

I was so excited to have saved up 10,000 KC for the bowling alley, and am working on saving up for the hot tub. I'd rather play to earn than pay-to-earn, and save my money up for some more pets, pets of the month, and harder to find pets. Maybe I'll go out and look for that whimsy dragon I really want after all.

Last edited by Webkinz Mommy; 08-03-2008 at 12:09 AM..
Old 08-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #34
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I must have been lucky.

I bought 10 charms this afternoon and didn't have any problems at all.

I thought $1.50 per charm was very reasonable even though you don't get the actual charm.

We have 2 accounts that have 8 charms on them, so we are looking to add more.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:07 PM   #35
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aww... I just noticed I'm missing a code too! I e-mailed their customer service, I hope they respond quickly.

To those missing codes, mine was for the Black Cat Charm. Are others missing the same code, or is it different for you?
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #36
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

idk... i'm trying to convince my dad to let me have one right now...
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #37

jess427 is on a distinguished road

You can NOT any longer buy the charms UNLESS you find them on ebay or site like that. They were ALL removed from retailers due to the fact they contain lead.
My mom emailed and called webkinz about this since people couldn't finish charm forest unless had more to open other charm levels and they started selling these virtual charms so that people could access the forest and still complete it!!
thanks,
jess427
jess427 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #38

WackyForWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it's worth it...I had 4 charms already...now I have the 4 new ones...I didn't have any propblem with them at all.
Closed