Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Should I buy the charms?

View Post Originally Posted by lkemper
I wouldn't. I am totally against the e-store.
Wondering why you are against the webkinz e-store? I'd really like to hear your thoughts.
I've seen a couple of other similar posts but no real explanation. If you wouldn't mind sharing why? I've never bought anything from there (yet) so I'd like info/opinions before I support it.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #22

webkinzlover352 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its great! its fast and efficiant
webkinzlover352 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
herosidekick is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that they are available because now I have access to the forests and I didn't before because I couldn't find any charms to buy in stores, but I'm having the same problem as others have posted. I only got 2 of my 4 codes both on the print screen and e-mail. Maybe they didn't have enough codes for all the people who wanted to buy them and they ran out. I think they will fix it. It's just frustrating because I want to see them on my pet.
herosidekick is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #24
Flip Flop

i have a bunch of charms and the charm forest is really fun! if you think you should buy one, it will be worth it! it is alot of fun! you get free food and if you finish a virtual charm set, you get money or free furniture! i would say to get them! i know i would!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #25
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Lucky, my parents won't let me get anything from the e-store!
Franks is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #26
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for asking this question. I know nothing about the charms but love the idea of exploring the charm forest. Thanks for all the replies too.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #27
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MMJ23
Be careful though! There are a bunch of us that ordered more then 2 items and only received codes for 2 things and not the rest! I've sent in an email to customer support.
I had the same problem, but Ganz will solve the problem ASAP, so don't worry, it will get taken care of.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #28
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by mom2ba
Devonshire is right duplicates are basically worthless
Duplicates are NOT worthless! Speaking as a mother of boys (who don't care about the actual charms or getting all the different ones), I was delighted when the Estore had them. I actually bought 6 of each (total 24) and logged them all into one of my sons account. He got the fairy fountain and charmling tree for having 16 and 24 charms. It doesn't matter if they are duplicates, as long as you have 8, 16 or 24 charms it will unlock the prizes. (8 is to be able to search for all the charms, 16 is for the fairy fountain, and 24 is for the charmling tree).
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #29

tippygirl12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have bought like 6 items at once and it would not give me a code to two of them I do I like get them I really need help with this.Thanks
tippygirl12 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #30
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

tippy, it happened to a bunch of us. Email Ganz.
sf4581 is offline Female
Closed