Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Should I buy the charms?

Have you tried checking your email? My codes also arrived by email.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #12

webkinzlover352 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i thought they did that. when i ordered 2 night and day chairs they did that.
webkinzlover352 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #13
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

it actually a great prise.
in s they were sold for about 2 or 3 dollars where I live.
I might buy them,since this is like the only chance.
I hope I don't have any problems getting the codes

have fun!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #14
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

i got all 4 with no problems...but dont buy doubles because it only gives you kinzcash if you already have that charm...what is lame is that buying those charms only gave me 7 and i need 8 for a complete unlock! so maybe next saturday they will have other charms which i think is a very good idea because we cant buy real ones anymore and its just $1.50!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 08-02-2008, 10:28 AM   #15
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

i bought 9 last night and i got all the codes and 8 of the nine have been entered so they're working fine. i got them all via e-mail because my printer isn't working so hope that helps too.
it seems likr peope are having trouble getting the codes for the other things not the codes.
it is a great deal as someone said charms used to be about $3, and if you look on e-bay most end up going for well over $10 i've seen some for $20 or more.
it's a great deal and then i don't have those little things to lose and break that were the actual charms.

just on a side note you'd have to buy 4 to get over the $5 mark as 3 will only make $4.50

(i got that many as gifts and for my other account)
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #16

webkinzlover352 is an unknown quantity at this point

do i need one or 3 to unluck part of the charm forest?
webkinzlover352 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #17
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Devonshire is right duplicates are basically worthless

you only need one charm to unlock the charm forse t and that lets you look for the first 5 charms. when you find them you get some Kc as your prize the more charms you have the more you can unlock and there are different prizes as you go along
1-4 charms gets you KC for finding them all the 5th is for charm forest flooring
6th charm forest walls
and i can't remember what else comes next
but ther eis a whole section about thecharm forest and what goes on there.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #18
Sherbert Bunny4

you should get the charms cause if you get all 24 you will unlock the the charmforest tree SO COOL!!!! will they have anymore charms cause i want all 24
Old 08-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #19
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i think you should buy some! i brought one today!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't. I am totally against the e-store.
lkemper is offline Female
Closed