Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover352 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Should I buy the charms?

Sicne its Suprise Saturday and they are selling charms for 1.50 each in the webkinz estore, I am wondering if its worth it to buy 3 to unlock the charm forest. I dont know anyone who has so I dont know if its worth it or fun. Can someone please help? THANKSS!!
webkinzlover352 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #2
ho knew? I'm a
Gift Guru

MyFourBoys will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Should I buy the charms?

It's totally worth it! I've only gotten one charm so far and have been waiting for more, but the charms are no longer available in stores. Haven't been since Christmas. So, I'm thrilled to see them in the e-store and at $1.50 each, you really can't beat that!
MyFourBoys is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #3
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

Be careful though! There are a bunch of us that ordered more then 2 items and only received codes for 2 things and not the rest! I've sent in an email to customer support.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #4

ya i kno!!! just hate that you have to spend a certain amount in the estore.

---------- webkinzlover352 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

kk..i will be careful if i do!

Last edited by webkinzlover352; 08-02-2008 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2008, 10:03 AM   #5

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by MMJ23
Be careful though! There are a bunch of us that ordered more then 2 items and only received codes for 2 things and not the rest! I've sent in an email to customer support.
Log back into the store, go to purchasing/buying history and select the date you didn't get all of your codes for - they will be there. There just seems to be a glitch with the printing process. I went ahead and printed the history page instead and they all printed just fine.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:03 AM   #6
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i didn't have a problem with the charms this morning (i got 4) but i've seen that some people have. i have, though, heard that people are able to get help from Ganz on mondays when they open.

i would definitely buy the charms. i think the forest gets annoying with all the bad fairies and sap glop, but i like the prizes and it can be a quick 100kc and you can hunt every 6 hours.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #7
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Lettykinz
Log back into the store, go to purchasing/buying history and select the date you didn't get all of your codes for - they will be there. There just seems to be a glitch with the printing process. I went ahead and printed the history page instead and they all printed just fine.
Tried that, doesn't work. It just shows the 3 items I ordered and under the bed there is no code but there are codes underneath the other 2 items I ordered. There's a few of us that this has happened to. It just keeps saying that it's processing the order.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:06 AM   #8

awsome!great advice i think i will do it!
Old 08-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
acflykat
Gift Guru

acflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to all

I am in the same situation. It shows the code for the charm that I ordered one of, but the other 2 I ordered 3 of don't show the codes. I emailed customer service and hopefully it will get fixed before Monday, or I will call too.
acflykat is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #10

wow sounds like alot of ppl are having problems!

---------- webkinzlover352 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Good luck all of you who are!

Last edited by webkinzlover352; 08-02-2008 at 10:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed