Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #21
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: should i apply to become gifted?

View Post Originally Posted by rockstarmonkey1
I'm sorry but what is "gifted"?
"Gifted" is when you can trade items with other people on WI.You get access to a special section of WI forums just for Gifted members.You have to apply and have to have at least 50 posts.I would recommend applying if you'd like, it's a ton of fun.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #22
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Its totally your choice, but I'd say go for it.

Being a Gift Trainee is awesome!! You'll get a really nice coach.

If you don't get accepted at first, don't get discouraged.
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #23
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think it's a good idea to apply, but only if you're really into Webkinz and being on there a lot. I don't really trade anymore since I've done a lot of growing up lately.

It may also be hard to get on during the week sometimes, but there's always the weekend.

- harrypotterfan101
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #24
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it is totally worth it, but you will have to make that decision for yourself. The time required varies. After training, for the first couple of months I just visited other people's GEs and didn't maintain one of my own. This way doesn't require much time at all. Maintaining your own GE requires just a little bit more, but like others have pointed out, you can set your own hours on your GE. You will just need to check it once a day or so. If strapped for time, you can also have it closed temporarily.
Becoming Gifted iis more than just being able to trade. I've met a lot of great people there I hope you decide to apply, I think you will find it worth it. I know I have.
white5072 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much for posting your question. I just applied for gifted and I have been pondering what am I getting into. Everyones answers have helped me know that I made the right decision in applying. I have time.....lots of time.
I was worried that I do not have enough "stuff". I am an extremely frugal worlder. Hubby wishes it was real money. ha ha. I go to the trading room occasionally and most of the time I am disappointed in what is offered, the attitudes of the people there and all the time it takes. I will give plusses that there are decent people in there and sometimes we just chat instead of trading. All those people have been added to my friends list. I do still kind of worry what all it entails. I wish you much luck and good gift exchanging!
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #26

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Like others here have posted, it really is up to you to evaluate if you would enjoy it. If you like decorating, dressing up pets and even just helping others I think you would enjoy the gift exchange.

The training process does take some time and commitment, I would recommend putting aside 30 minutes to an hour each day if possible, but others fair just fine checking in twice or even once a day for 10 minutes or so. I know this can seem like a lot, but this is to ensure that you are the equipped with the best possible understanding of the WIGEV (The webkinz insider gift exchange value guide) and rules and practices on the gift exchange. It is extremely safe in comparison to the trading room and you will get a fair value for your items.

Have a great weekend !
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #27
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

It does surely take alot of time being a trainee, not hours though maybe 30 minutes per 2 days about?, but once you're gifted, it surely pays off. When you're giftedd you don't have to make a GE, so it's easier to manage everything! There is the GEDCT to use once you're gifted too, and the many give-aways in the GE! Hope that this helps!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #28
10emmalr
Webkinz :)

10emmalr is on a distinguished road

totally go for it! i'm not allowed to by my parents but i wish i had the option like you! i would so go for it, why not?
Old 04-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #29
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

wow, i have received soooo many helpful answers! thanks to all - i really appreciate it.
i think i'll be able to handle it, & it sounds like i'll love it. i'm going to apply. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Should you apply? Well, I don't know. You tell me. Do you think that you have the time to go through with everything, willing to trade and follow the rules? If you think you're gonna only pop in a few times a week, you might wanna reconsider. The GE isn't really a "once a week" thing, you really have to be determined. If you're interested in trading, like meeting new people, will be able to go on often, than you could consider applying. Trading itself is very fun, once you get through the whole training, you'll realize that it's very worthwhile.
If you aren't interested, that's fine too. WI has so much more to offer than trading, why do you think we have so many forums?
I hope we see you in the GE soon!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apply, code orange, gift exchange, gift trainee, gifted, opinions