Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: should i apply to become gifted?

link to apply to be gifted---
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

its closed currently, will open on Monday
krislia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #12
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Becoming gifted is the best thing I have ever done here in WI.. It has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities. I have been able to gift people things they really want and I too have been fortunate enough to have received great gifts in return. The best part for me however is the many many new friends I have made in the time I have been in the ge.

As for the time it takes to have a ge, that is up to you. Alot of people are only able to check their ge's once a day or so. As long as you check it atleast once every 24 hours you should be fine. I will tell you this though.....if you are offfering, or have an offer on your ge and you neglect to respond because you are using your time on WI to chat on different threads then you may want to concider not building a ge and just trade.

So it is all up to you. You will have to make the discision as to whether you have the time and the desire to put into it.

Good luck with your decision!!!
Luvmywebbies is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #13
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I think yes, if you want to. I have found more than cool items in the GE-I have found friends.

A tip..If you don't have that much time to spend on a GE but want to trade good items that people want, i.e., a new exclusive, don't list them on your GE so tons of people won't post saying they want to be added to the. Offer your item[s] on other's threads.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #14
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

It is definitely worth every minute. All the GCs are flexible, patient, and friendly! They'll work with you in the GTE, and everyone is just so nice. You do not have to be on everyday to work on it, but it's best to get on as often as you can manage. If you love trading and wish to get some new items it is definitely worth your time.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #15
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

It is DEFINITELY worth the time and effort
Trading is SO much fun, and going through the process is fun to.
I have met so many amazing people going through the gifted process and being gifted, that I am VERY glad I did it.
The GEDCT [GIft Exchange Daily Chat Thread] is fun, running your own GE is fun, learning how to trade in the TS is fun. As you can see, it is ALL fun
I would HIGHLY recommend getting gifted.
You can get items you never dreamed you would ever get. You can also help someone else get their dream items, it's totally worth it ;

Last edited by smvmonkey; 04-12-2009 at 05:18 PM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

I am not B/c i don't wanna waste my KC to get all those items for a GE. It seems like a waste of time to me.

but it's your opinion. It's up to you!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I definitely think it's worth it.Other than being able to get items you want in a safe trading environment, you make wonderful friends.The GEDCT (Gift Exchange daily chat thread) is a great place to make friends and share jokes.It does take up some time, but if you can get on once a day or every other day, you'll be fine.I'll warn you, it can be overwhhelming at first, but after a week, you get used to the offers and have a ton of fun.Becoming gifted is the best WI choice I've ever made.I think you'll really enjoy it if you decide to apply.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #18
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tennisstar10
I am not B/c i don't wanna waste my KC to get all those items for a GE. It seems like a waste of time to me.

but it's your opinion. It's up to you!
The only KC you have to spend is for Kinzpost, which isn't that much.
You trade the items you already have, for items that other people have.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

rockstarmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry but what is "gifted"?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #20
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rockstarmonkey1
I'm sorry but what is "gifted"?
Gifted means you have access to the Gift Exchange. The Gift Exchange is where you make a thread listing the webkinz items you have and the webkinz items you want. You can trade your webkinz items.
Closed

Tags
apply, code orange, gift exchange, gift trainee, gifted, opinions