Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Question Unanswered: should i apply to become gifted?

okay, so i need your opinions. i'm mostly asking for the opinions of those that are gifted, but if you're a webkinz & you can help, that's fine too.

what i want to know is this - is becoming gifted worth the time & effort? & exactly how much time do you have to put in it? i can usually get on every day, but i have sports & homework, so i'm not sure how much i can get on each day. if i'm going to apply, i want to know that i won't have to spend hours upon hours every day on wi... but i really love wi & webkinz, & i've been on wi for a year, so i think i could have fun with the ge...but i'm not sure.

thanks so much for any help.(:

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-13-2009 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: please do not offer rep
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: should i apply to become gifted?

Hello! I am a GT, so I think I can help you. If you know that you have all the qualifications for being a GT, then go for it! It is totally worth it. People are soo kind there, and you can find what you need really quickly, and do not need to go through the clubhouse looking for that iten You do not need that much time a day, you post your hours on youe gift exchange. You just need to check in every once in a while. And again, it is totally worth it I hope i helped!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

It's your choice. You have to have the time to get things from WW and make your GE, and keep updating it, from what I hear.

If you're one Webkinz a lot and will put time aside, go for it! If you choose to, I hope you make it into the GE.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #4

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

absolutely!
i love it,
it helps me get items that there is no other way to get,
such as retired lavas,
old holiday items, etc.
plus, you can help other people by trading away things you dont care about,
but they might want really badly!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

It's really your choice but I'm not exactly sure how long you have to be on the computer for being gifted. I have a friend who's a gift guru and she's on almost all the time on the GE. If you can only be on every other day, it might be a lot to keep up with. Sorry if I wasn't any help!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

to everyone who has answered so far - thanks you!!! (:

i'm starting to really want to apply...
does anyone else have an opinion on the time i'd have to spend on wi & if it's worth it?
Old 04-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is wonderful! Plus once you are gifted it is up to you to decide how much time and effort you want to put into trading.

Some people have their own gift exchanges but other people just visit GE's and put an offer in and trade occasionally, so it is up to you how much you want to do.

I think it is also like most things in life. Knowing how to do something and being allowed to do it gives you the oppurtunity to decide if it is the right decision for you......think of every extracurricular activity there is....baseball, dance class, gymnastics, soccer......if you can try it then you can decide if you like it enough to pursue it more or if something else might be more enjoyable for you...but you never know until you try!
Old 04-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Joining in on the Gift Exchange is verrryyy worth while!
I have met some very close friends on WI through trading; its a great way to meet other members, and get some goodies for Webkinz World too!

I was in and out of the Training part of the GE fairly quickly.. you'll be having so much fun it will just fly by! There will be some work though... you have to take inventory of your items and organize a wants list, but by the time your done, it will be minor.

Becoming Gifted/Gift Guru also has many benifits. Your name will change color (Navy or Green) You can also go into the Gift Exchange as well. Also, you (I believe) can host contests on WI!

You don't have to be on WI 24-7 to go through the training and then into the GEs -- Its very easy, and in the end, well worth the while.

<<~:~>>

I hope you decide to join us in the Gift Exchange!

-Lake
Old 04-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
Gifted

thanks everyone! all of your opinions REALLY helped. i believe i'm going to apply, either today or tomorrow. wish me luck, & thanks again!! (:

lol another question. where is the thread to apply? i've seen it before & i feel dumb because i can't find it now. haha sorry..

Last edited by mcgymnast9; 04-12-2009 at 04:39 PM..
Old 04-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #10

dolphinluv4ever has a spectacular aura about

i think is cool
Closed

Tags
apply, code orange, gift exchange, gift trainee, gifted, opinions