Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jstar107 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Should I adopt my new webkinz?

I bought a rainbow armadillo today and I am concerned about adopting it. I wanted to ask the experts of the WI community so here I am.
jstar107 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
View Post Originally Posted by jstar107
I was advised by WI on twitter (IDK who tweets there... sorry) that it was in the system and the adoption went off without a problem
That was Justin.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Should I adopt my new webkinz?

why are you concerned?
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

It's probably best to wait a few days--the rainbow armadillo isn't out until next month, so it's probably not set up on WW yet. Maybe wait until it's in the Webkinz Pets & Stuff part of the Kinzville Times; then it'll most likely be ready to go.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
It's probably best to wait a few days--the rainbow armadillo isn't out until next month, so it's probably not set up on WW yet. Maybe wait until it's in the Webkinz Pets & Stuff part of the Kinzville Times; then it'll most likely be ready to go.
Thanks for your help! I figured it might not be set up yet. I just don't understand how they got it so early. I picked up the last and possibly only one.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

You could adopt it now, if you want. ,But itsa best to wait a few days.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #6

I was advised by WI on twitter (IDK who tweets there... sorry) that it was in the system and the adoption went off without a problem
Old 03-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

OOH So, Did you adopt it? Could we see some pictures?
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #8

It should be posted in My April 2010 find in the "Look what i got" section
Old 03-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #9
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jstar107
That was Justin.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #10

Thanks FIA!
Closed