Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
dixie8123
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Should i adopt?

I have 100 webkinz on one account and i have heard about not getting your adoption present. Ganz says to not adopt more than 100 but i dont want my grey langur to be lonely so should i or no?

---------- webkinzrule8123 added 11 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Anybody i am not adopting until i get an answer

Last edited by webkinzrule8123; 11-23-2008 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 05:55 PM   #2

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Should i adopt?

I read another thread asking the same question before. I only have 20 some pets so I'm not much help, but some of the people on the thread had 145, 160, etc. on one account and they said they had no problems. Then there are others who say there are problems with loading. I will see if I can find that thread for you
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #3

katiepotatie is on a distinguished road

I don't think that you will have any problems adopting another pet but who knows? Ganz has been having alot of glitches and problems lately on WW. Sorry if I am not much help...
katiepotatie is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I would make another account cause' some people reported more glitches with so many pets[100 or more].I have 2 accounts,but I have only 22 webkinz.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

I think another account would be a good idea. Ganz usually says that you should only put 100 on one account. I'm sure when you get some new Webkinz for Christmas or later on, your Grey Langur won't be so lonely.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
cheekygranny

boograndma is on a distinguished road

Off topic but I was wondering what you do with 100 plushies.Do you keep them all. I have 42 pets and am thinking of giving some of the plushies to my little grandsons.
boograndma is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
ilovepoodles95

tubesocks is on a distinguished road

Better safe than sorry.
I'd say to make a new account.
Like "WhiteTerrierFan" said, you'll probably get new Webbies around the holidays or for your birthday.
tubesocks is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #8
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have over 200 pets in one of my accounts and I have never had a trouble getting a gift. It takes a bit longer to load but other than that I see no problems.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #9

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

well, i have 94, and have no problems, but i would wait until i had two webkinz to adopt. Then, you could adopt both onto a new account so no one would be lonly.
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #10
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Ganz "recommends" not having more than 100 pets on one account. It is in their help section where all of the questions and answers are. But, it's good to know of people who go over that recommendation.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Closed