Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: SHOTS!!!!! Please help!

Oh my gosh...I freaked out worse then you did...OK, I was crying and shaking and they had to hold my down...And the pain is 100 times worse for me because I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Horribly damaged nerves in my arms) that increases pain! Don't feel too bad. I have to get 7 shots total!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #32
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I just got a shot yesterday!!! I was so afraid. It's not bad at all. Don't even look. Just look the other way, it's just a little pinch. The best part is, you get a lollipop and a cool band-aid!! I hope this helps!!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:32 AM   #33
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yeah, somebody in the begginning said they had bad dreams about shots. I do too! They aren't the only one! I have to go in the evening today...
Old 08-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #34
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

I had2 shots a coupelwks ago. just looked a way oops srry 4 the italics lol

whatever you do dont look at it. or think of it.
when i got mine they hurt, but not really that bad because I wasnt really thinking about it
paws is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #35
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I got three shots. one in left two in right

It went REALLY fast!

I was shaking though! The nurse was nice, which was good because my last one wasn't. I had a surgery a year ago and the shots went right through my nerves and took a long time. These took under a minute. Thanks for the advice everybody!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #36
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

Lol! this thread reminds me of what i would do, There were these chairs all lined up against the wall for waiting, I would be good and sit but when I was called for my shot my mom got up and went in assuming I was following her but noooo! I went under the chairs and kept crawling away! Took them forever to catch me!!!
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:42 AM   #37
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

It is still very sore this morning.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #38

PaigeLeah is an unknown quantity at this point

I am afraid of shots too. I havent had one since i was 5 and had to have my appendix removed. I was very scared. Just try not to think about it. Close your eyes and think something happy. It will pass soon.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:07 PM   #39
popcornx34

You should bring something to do. I hate shots, so this is also what I do.

1. I squeeze my mom's hand as hard as I possibly could. Tee hee!
2. I bring one of those animals that you squeeze and the eyes pop out. It's funny, distracting, and takes stress off your shoulders!
3. I ask the doctor to put cold spray on the ingection spot. It's cold and feels good, and it numbs your arm so you don't feel anything.
4. I turn my head. I get sick from looking at blood, too.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #40
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I hate shots too they are the worste thing EVER! I will try and use some of these tips too.
123Dopey is offline Male
Closed