Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
hy are you a
Webkinz :)

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Default Answered: Shops?

Does anyone have any ideas for what I should name my shop?
Best Answer - Posted by Baby_G
Is there a theme? For my shop, I like to use song lyrics or song titles for my theme and name. For example, right now it is deer in the headlights} --- , which is one of my favorite songs right now. In my layout I use some of the lyrics which I think go along with a header. For example, the lyrics that I chose for my introduction were ...and all I did was say hello. But maybe you might not want to use the title for the name. If you were to use the song Breakeven, rather than just naming your shop breakeven you could name it THE.BEST.PART.OF [me] WAS.ALWAYS -- you} or something like that. If you don't want to use songs, use words that don't necessarily go together but make each other sound cool (hard to explain). For example, you could use ocean tears or raspberry vine or strawberry silence. Hope this helps and best of luck to you with your shop
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: Shops?

That depends. Is it a name shop? A graphics shop?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

It is a graphics shop.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Spiderman8880's Orange Sunset's Graphic Shop good luck finding a name
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hmm well, is there something you really like? Maybe I could help if I knew.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Is there a theme? For my shop, I like to use song lyrics or song titles for my theme and name. For example, right now it is deer in the headlights} --- , which is one of my favorite songs right now. In my layout I use some of the lyrics which I think go along with a header. For example, the lyrics that I chose for my introduction were ...and all I did was say hello. But maybe you might not want to use the title for the name. If you were to use the song Breakeven, rather than just naming your shop breakeven you could name it THE.BEST.PART.OF [me] WAS.ALWAYS -- you} or something like that. If you don't want to use songs, use words that don't necessarily go together but make each other sound cool (hard to explain). For example, you could use ocean tears or raspberry vine or strawberry silence. Hope this helps and best of luck to you with your shop
Old 07-29-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

You should make it reflect what your passion is,or what you like right now,or something catchy. Song lyrics are pretty popular,so think of a song you like and pick out a few lyrics. Or incorporate your name to make it more personal. Good luck with your shop!
Pandah is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

maybe you can gather 4 or 5 names that you like, and put them on a poll and see which one people like the best, then maybe you could name your shop that
good luck with your shop!
wenjun is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #9

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

How about Spiderman's Gotham Graphics?
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
hy are you a

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
Thanks Baby_G!
Closed

Tags
love who you are♥