Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2015, 11:43 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Shockwave player keeps crashing on Webkinz!!

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
I'm using google chrome and I too, have been having Shockwave crashing on me the past two days or so...and yes, VERY frustrating!
Make sure your version of chrome is up to date. I do not have any problems. And it's shock player, not shockwave.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2015, 03:20 PM   #12
i love my webbies :3

kayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant future

Using Chrome and everything is updated, but still experiencing crashes..why??
kayleewebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-19-2015, 06:46 PM   #13
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

May I recommend uninstalling Shockwave/Flash Player, restart computer and reinstall it downloading it from the Adobe web site. Your Player could be corrupted. That has happened to me several times. I hope this does it for you.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2015, 09:08 PM   #14
hart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talent

I am using chrome and I too am having problems with it crashing. Player and chrome are up to date.
hart371 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2015, 01:09 AM   #15

Lettykinz defies all odds
Lettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all odds

Chrome automatically updates Shockwave Flash, so it isn't something you can update on your own. If you have ever downloaded it you may have a 2nd incidence of it running like I did. This explains it better and tells you how you may be able to fix it: How To Fix Shockwave Flash Crashes in Google Chrome
Old 03-21-2015, 01:09 AM   #16
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

View Post Originally Posted by Lettykinz
Chrome automatically updates Shockwave Flash, so it isn't something you can update on your own. If you have ever downloaded it you may have a 2nd incidence of it running like I did. This explains it better and tells you how you may be able to fix it: How To Fix Shockwave Flash Crashes in Google Chrome
Thank you for this info Lettykinz. I could have used this several months ago. I bookmarked it and will have it now if ever needed. I have 3 browsers installed on my Mac Desktop and when one starts acting up I use another until problems occur with it, etc. Firefox has always been my favorite but it really acts up sometime with new updates and I go to safari. I prefer Chrome when using several Webkinz accounts at same time.
Nite Nite all and have a wonderful day!!
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2015, 01:17 AM   #17

Lettykinz defies all odds
Lettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all odds

You are very welcome, gomommu41! Glad it helped!
Old 03-25-2015, 11:36 PM   #18

rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds
rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds

I'm having this problem as well--it's worst in Firefox, but I've had it in Chrome and IE as well. It's not just Webkinz, so I'm wondering if it's an Adobe issue, not a Webkinz issue.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:28 PM   #19
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!
ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!

This isn't a very big problem for me, but I have had it happen once in the middle of a game of Cash Cow. What I did to solve it was to reload and try again. Hasn't happened since. Have you tried clearing cache, cookies, switching browsers, etc.?
ThePinkNinja04 is offline Female
Closed