Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Wink Unanswered: Is she online?

well.... i was talking to my cousin again<--- like that... so i got online and went to my house and turned my phone on,,(webkinz phone) i told her i was in gold as always....she turned on gold but in my "phnoe" she wasnt there as online.... so i always have to turn the phone off then on again then that way i can invite her or she can invite me BUT WHY IS GANZ HAVING ALLL THESE GLITCHES AND PROBLEMS AND STUFFdoes anyone know Ganz's email?? pleassseee?? well i hope people dont have all these problems.... oh ganz, why..ganz has been a little dissapointing and has had alot of problems,, maybe its all because of the new things they are planning to do that says they are going to do oooh... i cant wait but oh well... this isnt a glitch!! well.. i hope no one has problems with their phone or anything else.. have a good day
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #2

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Is she online?

Here are the numbers that I used to contact Ganz the last time I had a problem.

Phone: 1-866-WEBKINZ (932-5469).

Email : support@webknz.com
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

In frustrating times dealing with techinical issues, I suggest taking a deep breath and try to relax and be calm about it.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am having a problem with kinzpost and I tryed other browers like FF and Google Chome and still it doesn't work
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

Sorry about your problem with your KinzChat Phone.
I'm sure they're trying to fix it. They're doing the best they can, don't complain about it, unless you can fix it yourself.
Hope your glitches get fixed.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 AM   #6
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Many people have been struggling with their W phones lately and yes, it is becoming a nuisance. If it is of any assistance I find that the Dark Blue zone usually causes less problems for me when I am in Webkinz world trying to play with my brother. I do not guarantee that you will find that zone any easier but I suppose it is worth a shot.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Here are the numbers that I used to contact Ganz the last time I had a problem.

Phone: 1-866-WEBKINZ (932-5469).

Email : support@webknz.com
You can call them from 9AM-6PM Monday through Friday. I'd definitely contact them.

Hope this glitch is fixed,
Carly
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't know their email but I know their phone number~ 1-866-WEBKINZ
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed