Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Sharing Dougs Secrets & Shortcuts

I feel like we need to tell everyone any shortcuts or easier ways to find Doug and what did they get after thier sixth day, What did you get when you found Doug after the giving the poster day?
Please everyone help me with this forum and talk to each other of good and bad things that happened or if thier having problems we can also post what we found out to work in that situaion.

First I am sure everyone knows you have to use the same pet everyday or he will tell you that you don't have what he needs and see you tomorrow, also if anyone has been going into there accounts and going to the zone to get Doug after finding him and lets say you already did two accounts, went to the same zone found Doug and logged out and went to there next account, first you want to go to the main Webkinz page and start over ever time to put in your user name and such or it will show a error and won't let you in but once your in and this lets say is your third account, on the other two Doug was there you did a trade and logged out and in to the next account no prob. well now you are on your third account and the hour hasn't changed but there is no Doug, I have noticed if you start all over and go back in again as it was your first time Doug is always there waiting even though the first attemp he wasn't, but of course this is after you locate him and what zone does it work to bring him back into the room, and just so you know you don't need to do your gems before you go to Doug, to some people that will help but if you know you have plenty of gems just go straight to Doug you don' t need to hunt first, and to make it quicker to change zones to find Dough on the top of the hour you can start from the first zone color, if he is not in the random room then click to code section, your phone will still be on there, change the zone color, and go try again in that color until you find him, put if you go to the code room to change the color of your zone while hunting it will cut down a ton of time changing zones. I hope something here helped, and if anyone else know of things that help you find Doug or give us a shortcut in time I think it would be neet for everyone to share, and keep a eye out on my forum because every day when I find his zone (because some hours he takes off) but when he doesn't I will make sure to click over here and say on my forum what zone color he is in for that hour, I think if everyone did that too we would all save time on getting our accounts to meet up with Doug on time before he leaves that zone for that hour.
My name is Wendy aka birdfolks
Let's keep in touch and share what we have found worked, maybe didn't work or what gift we got for that day. Happy Hunting
God Bless to All
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 02:52 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Sharing Dougs Secrets & Shortcuts

This should be posted in the Clubhouse section of Webkinz Insider. You can see that section from the main page of the Forum--It's one of the three little folders (I think it's three) under the General Discussion section.

There is a blue-stickied thread there by kellyschrvr, which is JUST for Doug tracking. People go in at the first of every hour and list what zones they have checked and if they have found Doug or not. The first post on this thread has all kinds of tips and questions and answers about finding Doug and trading gems, etc. It's been updated several times as more is learned.

There is another thread, not blue-stickied, for listing what you got from Doug. I believe there are several others as well, just for chatting about Doug. But you are only supposed to post Doug-tracking on the blue-sticked thread. It has been filling up 3 pages an hour or more, with all the posts. Some people are really dedicated to this effort--I've passed out a lot of rep points on that one!

So, I think if you go to the clubhouse folder, you'll find all the Doug information you are suggesting should be shared.
Closed

Tags
sharing dougs secrets