Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Answered: several questions -- been out of the loop this week!

I've had to work a little more than usual the last two weeks, so I am out of the loop. Here are my questions for all you wonderful WI's!!!! Let's start with this one:

The lunch bag from recess. I have one of those, do I eat it? What is it for? (Answered: I'll be opening and saving it.)

Second question in post #4. (Answered: I'll get it on the 30th and then another one on June 1.)

Third question in #7......I have soooo been out of the loop! Just doing my dailies about every other day for two weeks. (Can be kinzposted.)

Four question in #10.....can you win more than one eager beaver trophy in each account?

Fifth question on #12 -- how many webbies can you put in a room and the room still load?

Last edited by iamsusie2; 05-16-2009 at 03:13 PM..
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by iamsusie2
I put these guys in a room, but after the revelation from Anthonymom...I stopped taking them in there!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: several questions -- been out of the loop this week!

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
I've had to work a little more than usual the last two weeks, so I am out of the loop. Here are my questions for all you wonderful WI's!!!! Let's start with this one:

The lunch bag from recess. I have one of those, do I eat it? What is it for?
You bring it into your room and open it. You get one drink, one lunch item like soup or a sandwich, and one dessert. You can kinzpost the food, but not the unopened bag.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

You can eat the lunch (which anthonysmommy posted about), or you can save them for yourself, or trade them (since they won't be coming around as often as some foods).
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well...thanks for that! I was totally confused.

Ya'll ready for the next one? I started my delux account on April 30th...should I wait until May 30th to get my next goodies? I haven't gotten them yet for May.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Or if you don't want the food inside you can always sell the bag to the wshop for 500kc
I will be keeping my items for a few rounds just because I need more stuff to collect (sarcasm).

The deluxe account gifts go out on the anniversary of when you signed up so yes..you'll get it on the 30th. However, starting June 1 I believe they are changing to go out on the 1st of the month for everyone.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Yep. You should get your may gift on the 30th and hopefully they do change it to the first as promised. You'll get 2 gifts in 3 days.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Or if you don't want the food inside you can always sell the bag to the wshop for 500kc
I will be keeping my items for a few rounds just because I need more stuff to collect (sarcasm).

The deluxe account gifts go out on the anniversary of when you signed up so yes..you'll get it on the 30th. However, starting June 1 I believe they are changing to go out on the 1st of the month for everyone.
Like you, I guess I will keep mine, because I need a few more items in my dock!

Thanks for the info on the delux account. Was unsure if I should call Ganz or not.

REady for question number 3? I told you I had been out of the loop (for the better part of two weeks). So much changes in 2 weeks!!!! I have four Eager Beaver trophies...anyone know anything about kinzposting them?
Old 05-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Deluxe gifts were going by your anniversary that you did it, but starting June, all members will get it on the 1st
Old 05-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The trophies were able to be kinzposted, not sure if they stopped that or not
Old 05-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #10
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
The trophies were able to be kinzposted, not sure if they stopped that or not
Any idea if I kinzpost one...if I'll get another one in that account? I have four accounts in one of the accounts I got to level 15 twice...but only one trophy.
Closed