Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #11
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Servers "hopefully fixed tonight"

"At last, at last, free at last!"

I just got in - I can finally complete the trades that have been on hold since Friday!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Just finished my daily activities and chores after a 3 day wait. I was really starting to suffer from WW Webkinz Withdrawals).

WOW said I already did it, so that is still not working right. Maybe it will work in the morning.

Curio Shoppe kicked me out but then I saw that it was down due to a glitch (go figure!!).

My gardening was weird. I was able to rake items that didn't have weeks (accidently clicked on one of my veggies that was ready to harvest and the rake worked). Fortunately none of my plants had died.

I hope that the Curio Shoppe will be up tomorrow. I only need 2 more gems to get my 5th crown. I really wish Ganz would create a display case that we could put them in.

Good luck to everyone. I hope that you can all finally log in and take care of your pets!!

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Old 03-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #13
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I'm finally back in! I'm so happy!
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #14
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

I wasn't able to even get to the login page all day yesterday, really bummed. I too have a potm of the month this month & really feel I missed alot because of not being able to login in or getting logged off quite a bit lately. Today I can get in but was getting logged out again this AM. Tonight I tried to enter a code in the code shop but it says "Please Wait..." for at least 10 minutes then locks up so the only thing I can do is log out. I tried entering the code at least 6 times & get the same thing everytime. I am now worried that when I can use the code shop without issues my code won't work because I tried to enter it so many times. Is anyone else having problems entering codes?
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Just visited the Webkinznewz.com site. Ganz has posted the following notice:

"Announcements
Site Issues Update
March 30th, 2009
This weekend we had a hardware failure with one of our many servers. We are currently in the process of fixing this issue. The impact of this failure is that the Curio Shop information for today was not created, and currently you will be unable to visit Arte. Daily information – like whether you’ve spun the Wheel of Wow – has also not been reset. While the majority of or members can continue to play in Webkinz World, some members may find that they cannot access the site. We expect all of these issues to be fixed by tomorrow.
For members who wished to enter this weekend’s Spring Celebration Bunny contest but were unable to, we will be adding one more day to the contest, later this week. Please watch Webkinz Newz for more information.

Tags: help"

Glad to see they have finally fixed the problem. Hopefully the Curio Shoppe and WOW will work correctly tomorrow.

I wouldn't expect any compensation due to the server outage although it would be really great if they offered each of us at least a free WISH TOKEN or two (Hint!!...Hint!!).

Hope everyone is getting in now. I was feeling the effects of WW withdrawals.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #16

jenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of light

I finally got in...but Arte keeps telling me I got my Gem of the Day and the Wheel of Wow keeps saying I have already had my turn? Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks for posting this! It answered my questions!

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
Just visited the Webkinznewz.com site. Ganz has posted the following notice:

"Announcements
Site Issues Update
March 30th, 2009
This weekend we had a hardware failure with one of our many servers. We are currently in the process of fixing this issue. The impact of this failure is that the Curio Shop information for today was not created, and currently you will be unable to visit Arte. Daily information – like whether you’ve spun the Wheel of Wow – has also not been reset. While the majority of or members can continue to play in Webkinz World, some members may find that they cannot access the site. We expect all of these issues to be fixed by tomorrow.
For members who wished to enter this weekend’s Spring Celebration Bunny contest but were unable to, we will be adding one more day to the contest, later this week. Please watch Webkinz Newz for more information.

Tags: help"

Glad to see they have finally fixed the problem. Hopefully the Curio Shoppe and WOW will work correctly tomorrow.

I wouldn't expect any compensation due to the server outage although it would be really great if they offered each of us at least a free WISH TOKEN or two (Hint!!...Hint!!).

Hope everyone is getting in now. I was feeling the effects of WW withdrawals.

Last edited by jenofthejungle; 03-31-2009 at 09:29 AM..
jenofthejungle is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:56 AM   #17
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

I am back in too! I could not get into one of my accounts, but it worked this morning! YAY!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 10:04 AM   #18
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I am back up too although it will take me days to get the gardens back to where they were, it sure is nice to be able to get back in and play all of the games. I like that wish token idea, but somehow I don't think it will happen. I am just glad that we are able to get back in now... three days is a long time without Webkinz.
Closed