Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Servers "hopefully fixed tonight"

Update:
I'm in!!! Between homework, dinner, showers, and book reading, I couldn't check if I could log in until 9pm, but I got in! Yeah! Like others, I got kicked out when I tried to enter the Curio Shop and was told I had used my WOW turn when I hadn't, but at least I can take care of my garden.

I hope everyone else is currently busy taking care of their Webkinz "housework".

Original post:
For those lucky enough to be on the Ganz servers that are having problems, I just spoke to a Ganz representative, and she said they hope to have the affected servers up and running sometime tonight.

So, friends, hopefully the end to the latest WW nightmare is in sight.

Thanks to all who have been so supportive. I have five gardens that I had just rearranged and set on harvesting schedules - I fear all that work I put into them have been lost.

I'm just hoping I can get in by Wednesday - one of my pets is the April Pet of the Month.

Last edited by bigtoe; 03-30-2009 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: update
bigtoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #2

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Servers "hopefully fixed tonight"

Thank goodness! I want to adopt my new pet in April, so I hope to finally get in. And I really don't want to see my gardens... it's probably a disaster!
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
For those lucky enough to be on the Ganz servers that are having problems, I just spoke to a Ganz representative, and she said they hope to have the affected servers up and running sometime tonight.

So, friends, hopefully the end to the latest WW nightmare is in sight.

Thanks to all who have been so supportive. I have five gardens that I had just rearranged and set on harvesting schedules - I fear all that work I put into them have been lost.

I'm just hoping I can get in by Wednesday - one of my pets is the April Pet of the Month.
Thanks so much for posting this! I've also been locked out since Friday and am getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of response from Ganz about this problem. I do hope it's resolved tonight.

If I may make a suggestion - I wouldn't adopt your new POTM pet until a few days after the 1st. There seems to be far more glitches with POTMs at the beginning of the month than a few days in (and of course considering the problems after this latest patch, I would wait!).

Thanks again!
kellykam is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #4

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

I've been locked out since 5 PM last Friday. I sent the email yesterday, and called Ganz this morning. I hope to get a call back. Thanks though for your effort to see what was going on and to let us know. I really, really miss my pets!

sarinsmom and proud mom to 13 other webbies
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

Add me to the list. I am worried about my gardens, too. Ugh! The thought of replanting "shudder". Here's hoping it's fixed ASAP
goyoga is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I am locked out of one of my accounts, too...I do hope you are right, and it will be fixed soon! I am glad my gardens are on other accounts...but my new butterfly is on the one I am locked out of
Old 03-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I hope that's true because I have been locked out since Friday! This past weekend was torture and I am missing my last couple days of having the March POTM. I think they should give us something as an apology for all the problems. Sort of like they gave us the island vacation tickets a while back. It may not return all the kc I could have gotten from dailies and what not, but it will make me happier.
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
ducttape will become famous soon enough

I'm still locked out as well. I just left a message but I would not be surprised if I did not get a call back. I simply cannot believe how unreliable this site has become. I centainl y will not be buying any more Webkinz products until they get their act together.
ducttape is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

After almost 3 days I am finally able to get in. Hope it's the same for everyone else.

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Old 03-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #10

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

I sure hope so...Finally, this will be coming to an end. It's been here for way to long, I think. I've got one stuck account, but thankfully, I don't garden on it. Ganz is becoming so unreliable, I hope they will pick up their act very soon. I second that, they're putting us through plenty of trouble. A vacation ticket would be nice, after this wait.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Closed