Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber
Default Re: server upgrade?

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I was able to get on my Asian accts. thru the back door.
This might seem like a dumb question but, what's a back door into the site?

ARRGH! Site still down for me here in Ohio and I tried to log on to play my favorite job. Yes, my favorite job is still the shoe matching job. I know, I'm just too old but, this is something that I love to do and I win everytime. I'd rather work at a job where I know I'll be earning 175 kc, then to work at a job where I might fail at and get no kc.
imaclown is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #32

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

VA reporting at 9:11 and still nothing.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:12 AM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Nothing here either - can't get in even with my "bookmarked" log-in page. Tried clearing the cache and reloading. That didn't work either.

So I'm off to play in FreeRealms. Sorry, Ganz, but when you close the page down, you lose business.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:16 AM   #34
I love

ellaruth96 is on a distinguished road

16:12 in Israel, and it's not working!
ellaruth96 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:16 AM   #35

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi

Hope it is back up soon. I miss playing there.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #36
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

In MI I played from about 7:15AM until 9AM. It is now down for me when I just tried to log in after taking a break to come to WI.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #37
spongebob1315

spongebob1315 will become famous soon enough

socks reporting live from INdiana: still nothing
spongebob1315 is offline Male
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 AM   #38
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by imaclown
Yes, my favorite job is still the shoe matching job. I know, I'm just too old but, this is something that I love to do and I win everytime. I'd rather work at a job where I know I'll be earning 175 kc, then to work at a job where I might fail at and get no kc.
The shoe matching game is my favorite game too! I played 47 times and won 45 of those times.
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:21 AM   #39
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I was able to do all the dailies this morning from 7:00AM to 7:40AM CT. I went to drop off the kids and came back, and now it is down. Mine must have just gone down.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #40
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

8:21 and I still can't get in, can't play at work, have to go play cards with my mother and her friends tonight, then go out of town to babysit my grandson.......come on, come on, come on. I have to leave for work in an hour!!!
GramEDebE is offline Female
Closed