Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
molyfur
Webkinz :)

molycat has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: server problems?

Now that my daughter and I have reactivated our old accounts, I decided to have a look at my husband's old one too (yes, even he played LOL) -- but for the last two days, we're just getting a message that says:

"I'm sorry but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later."

Yet both my daughter and I have no problem accessing ours.

(and yep, I've cleared the cache just in case. We also have the user name and password correct - in fact, if I type in an INCORRECT password, the message changes to tell me that. So our stuff is right...it's just not working.)

Anyone else have this sort of error message go on for a couple of days??

Last edited by molycat; 02-04-2011 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: forgot about the blue thing sorry :) fixed!
molycat is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Usually every account, even in the same family, is on a different server. When two accounts in a family are on the same server, it's by coincidence. So it's not surprising to me that you should have server problems on one account only.

If you were able to reactivate two accounts, you should be able to reactivate the third one if they are all equally old.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #2

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: server problems?

hmm, i don't have that problem, but my account is activated. maybe it is because his isn't activated that there are too many "old" accounts that came back because people wanted to play again? you know that the old ones (as far as i know) came back and that accounts won't expire anymore...
i am not sure and i hope this issue will be fixed
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Usually every account, even in the same family, is on a different server. When two accounts in a family are on the same server, it's by coincidence. So it's not surprising to me that you should have server problems on one account only.

If you were able to reactivate two accounts, you should be able to reactivate the third one if they are all equally old.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I was having the issues a few months ago with our 7 accounts then, 2 of ours were on a different server than the rest, they couldn't get in for a day.
I called Ganz and they were able to tell me that they were indeed on the same server and that server was having an issue.
I would call Ganz to see what is wrong with that. Maybe they can check it and make sure there isn't something else wrong with it
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Yeah they're pretty much the same age - there might be a month either way, but close enough.

Thanks for the answers ~ I'll keep an eye on it (impatiently LOL) and see if it comes back up soon.
molycat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
errors, servers