Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Server 4 problems

I can't seem to log in to my WW account on server #4. Everything comes up but I get the "please wait..." and then the flash player crashes. This does not happen on other accounts on different servers. I've tried on three different browsers...always the same result.

Is anybody else having this issue? Any ideas on what might be causing this?
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #2

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Re: Server 4 problems

Hmm... I've never had this problem before. Which browsers have you tried? When I'm having problems with Explorer, Chrome works for me.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #3

outgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roost

I know...it's weird. I usually use Firefox. In addition I have tried in Chrome and IE. The same thing happens in all three browsers but only with the account on server #4. The other accounts on servers #1 and #9 work fine in all three browsers. *sigh*
Old 03-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #4

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

How do you know which server is creating the problem?

I'm having issues getting my gift from wkn st pattys day peek a news tonight, just keep getting message saying server isn't working, but no number.
Tia218 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #5

With Firefox you can see which server is loading if you watch the address bar at the bottom of the page. I just find it weird that the other accounts that connect through different servers work just fine within the same browser. Meanwhile the one account on server #4 won't work, just gives me "please wait..." until the flash player finally crashes.

I want to find the Ganz support email address and see if they can help. I know it's too late to call tonight.

View Post Originally Posted by Tia218
How do you know which server is creating the problem?

I'm having issues getting my gift from wkn st pattys day peek a news tonight, just keep getting message saying server isn't working, but no number.
Well, that's interesting about the message saying the server isn't working. Hmmmm...I wonder if it could be server #4. lol That would explain my issue. I haven't seen that message ...all I get is that Flash is unresponsive then the page crashes.

Last edited by outgoinglyshy; 03-07-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 03-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there! I'm so sorry that you have been experiencing these issues! I recommend using a different server such as Google Chrome or Firefox. Or, contacting ganz and letting them know about this problem. Here's the link: Contact Us

Don't forget to let them know what browser you use so they can make it better for your experience!

Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed