Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

greatfunchic12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Serious Emergancy

I have a webkinz golden retriever. We were just about done with getting a bengal tiger in. When we were done, we pressed register another pet, and we used the code for the retriever. When we were done, it had the tiger's face on the certificate, and it said the name of the retriever, Goldy. We looked on the 'ME AND MY PETS' section, and the retriever was not there. What do we do??????? The retriever is lost in cyberspace and who knows? it could of went to another account!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! please?? My brother is like "You get a webkinz and I don't! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" and he is a jerk. Please help us. Thx!

:bt::gr:
greatfunchic12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Serious Emergancy

In this case, I would try to contact GANZ about this problem. I usually register one pet, then log out and in, then I make sure the pet is in the "My Pets" book with the info correct and then I register another pet. Try activating the retriever code again and see if it'll let you register it. If not, log out and back in a few times and see if that corrects the problem. Contact GANZ if that dosen't work! Good luck!

sparkle13012
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i would try the usual....logging out and back in. if not contact ganz. this issue seems serious enough for even them to care!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-13-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

1) Log out and log back in and see if it's there.
2) Try to re-register the pet.
3) last resort, contact Ganz.

Good luck, and please let us know what happens!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #5
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Ok, first you can try to refresh the page..I'm not sure what that would do..but it's worth a shot!
Now log in again and see if anything's changed..it might just be a glitch.
If not, refresh the page, and try again.
Then if nothing happens, contact GANZ; they should help you!
Good luck!
♥Lys
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 10:06 AM   #6
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Go to Webkinz.com.
Go to Help.
Try to find the part you need help with already there.
If not, go to Customer Support and look there.
Contact Ganz if you can't find the help you need on Webkinz.com.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #7

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

log in and out. clear cache and browsing history & only adopt 1 pet at a time and put it in a room then log out and back in, also adopt from within your WW account not at the sign in this should help. boys are mean- throw snow at them !
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

clear cache, and log out and log back on
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 11:25 AM   #9
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I would try logging out and then logging back out. If that doesn't work, try calling Ganz. I'm not sure of their number, but someone around here should know. I really hope you can get this problem fixed!
Old 12-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #10
gopanthersgo1
gopanthersgo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just try to figure it out if ganz can you may probely be able to fix the glitch
gopanthersgo1 is offline Male
Closed