Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Nurse101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Series 2 cards not in notebook!

I got 2 sets of series 2 trading cards and I put the codes in and got my prizes including the virtual cards...but when I opened the virtual cards they disappeared! I went to my trading card notebook and I still have the series 1 cards i put in but not series 2. What do I do?? How do I get in touch with someone to help.:tdf:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #2
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Series 2 cards not in notebook!

Hi Nurse101

Do you have the notebook or binder for the serier two cards also? You need both binders if you are collecting both series cards.

Dash
Dash is offline Female
Old 03-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

nope, but how do I get one?
Old 03-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Oh, its in the W Shop under games. On the second page. They sell both series one and series two binders. You buy them place them in your room and when you open the books, your cards should be there if you have already opened the virtual packs.

Good luck collecting them.

Dash
Dash is offline Female
Old 03-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

Thanks Dash UR the best!

---------- Nurse101 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Dash It worked! Thankz!

Last edited by Nurse101; 03-13-2008 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #6
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Your Welcome.

And here is an interesting thread that was just posted today about series 1 cards.

I know I will never be able to even come close to completing either series but its fun to open the packs and get an occasional rare item

Dash

---------- Dash added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t243498.html

I forgot to add the link...sorry

Last edited by Dash; 03-13-2008 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dash is offline Female
Closed