Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Question Unanswered: Sept. Caring Valley Tree

Has anyone been able to get their September CV tree-the fantastic fruit? I planted my saplings yesterday but when I went to design it was showing the candy tree from july (while saying fantastic fruit at the top of the box.) So I knew there was a bunch of other stuff not working properly yesterday and I clicked design later. Today after the maintenance I cleared my cache so I could get the new superbed but the cv tree is still not right!
meandspencer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
Avengers!
Webkinz :)

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Default Re: Sept. Caring Valley Tree

I know exatly what you mean the same thing happened to me . i couldnt fix it but it worked out for me because i loved that tree even more . Even though it did work out for me i PMd it to cow4you incase it would make the front page. It didnt make the front page but it should've becuase i wouldnt want any more members yo enter caring valley thinking they would get the fruit tree but got candy insted because it isnt good if you dont like that tree. It is wierd how it says it is the fantastic fruit tree meanwhile it is delicius decuidus. If only GANZ new half there glitches .
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male
Old 09-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
cindyann is on a distinguished road

Same thing happened to me, last night. I did call Ganz this morning, and they are aware of the problem. I asked how we would know it's fixed, but since I was talking to a (very nice) customer service rep, and not a programmer, she wasn't sure. I'll wait a week or two, then if there is no news about a fix here on WI or Webkinz News, I'll call again. And post the results here.

C
cindyann is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 11:13 AM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

awesome, thanks Cindyann! I've been thinking about calling myself!

And thanks everyone for your help and answering my thread!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:34 AM   #5
Gifted

So I tried my tree today and it showed the fantastic fruit! so I designed it but then when I put it in my room it was the candy tree. ARGH!

Last edited by meandspencer; 09-04-2009 at 07:38 AM..
Old 09-04-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

A few other WI members have reported the same issue.
I would suggest trying to wait until later in the month
for you to get the tree. If by the end of the month, you
still do not have the tree or do not have the right tree,
I would try contacting Ganz about the issue.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

It happened to me too. But not only that, my Delicious Deciduous Tree changed.... it was a bubble gum top and I don't remember the bottom but I know it wasn't what is up there... what is up there is the same thing that is showing up from the Fruit tree. I hope it goes back. And I really hope I get my Goo Goo Berry Fruit Tree!!
choover is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had the same thing happen. I designed the fruit tree the way I wanted and when I put it in my yard I got the chocolate tree. It's sitting in my dock right now where it looks ok and I hope they fix it soon.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i love kinzcoin wuz here