Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
AJgooglemom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Sent items list in KinzPost?

Is there a place where I can look and see dates, times and perhaps content of kinzpost letters or gift packages after they have been sent.

My dd has a friend who knows her password. I want to change it and dd is not happy with that.

I don't know if the friend will do anything but she already has told my dd that she logged onto our account at her own house - just to play games and earn us some money - yeah right.

DD is only 5 and of course doesn't think this friend would do anything inappropriate - although she already talked my dd into spending over 1800 kc on stuff for her and mailing it - with the promise she would buy some things for dd and of course is now refusing to do it.

I can't keep her and dd apart as we are neighbors and I babysit for her.

SO - I'd like to see if there is a way I can track when something is sent...my dd has so much stuff she might not miss something right away. A :goo::rdr::luvfrog:
J J :koala:

Is there a way to do that?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
nmw917 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sent items list in KinzPost?

I don't think that you can see what has been sent only what has been recieved - and that only stays for a few days.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi AJgooglemom~ Ohhhh thats a shame, so sorry to hear that happened to your daughter. I am hoping Ganz will add on to the current features of the kinzpost..I would love to see more history of items being sent..not just recent received items which is the only feature right now.

Just be sure to reset the password, maybe periodically and Im sure youve already given your daughter a lil peptalk about how to keep her account more safe. It wouldnt hurt to discuss this with the other childs parents, even though she is not admitting to it.. but maybe it would help her to think twice about doing it again.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

You can only mail once to a certain user per day. If you get on your dd's account early every day (right after midnight would be great, or before the neighbor child is awake) and then send your neighbor a cheap food item (will cost 15KinzCash to send plus the cost of the food), then your neighbor cannot send anything else to her own account from your dd's account on that day. I know this is bothersome to both you and your daughter. I wish you the best of luck.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

My best suggestion since your child is so young is to change the password and don't tell her. When she wants to play log in for her. Unfortunately we had a problem with a child giving out a password and having alot of items missing. At first we thought she was just selling stuff, but then one day we couldn't even access the account because the password had been changed. It was at that point she confessed that a friend had her password and did it because she was mad at her. We found the code and reset the password and it happened again. It was then that she confessed the "friend" was bullying her into giving the password by threatening not to like her anymore. We told her if it happened again we were changing the password and not telling her what it was. This did the trick since she lives with her mother and would only be able to play with her webkinz on weekends when she visits us. Your child may not like it at first, but sometimes we have to give the tough love and they get over it.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
AJgooglemom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I'm probably going to change it - it is just that this little girl is at our house several afternoons a week. My dd gets on Daddy's computer and this little girl gets on mine and they play together that way so if my dd knows the password - she'll tell her. I'm thinking about changing it for just a week or two until the other little girl realizes it is changed, and then set it back so dd can do it herself...
Old 04-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

It's tough when they're little, because they still think everybody is nice and don't understand that sometimes even your best friend will do things to hurt you. Maybe when you change it back you can read her the part on the webkinz website about not giving out your password to people. Maybe if she thinks it's the webkinz people's rule instead of just Mom's rule she won't tell anyone.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
... Maybe when you change it back you can read her the part on the webkinz website about not giving out your password to people. Maybe if she thinks it's the webkinz people's rule instead of just Mom's rule she won't tell anyone.
This is a very good idea. It is less likely to hurt your dd's feelings if it is coming from Webkinz, and not just you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed