Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
Draco000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sending Private Messages Help!

Dixiecup Im sorry, I know you are probably biting your nails, pulling your hair and possibly punching a pillow, because this is easy to do but ive logged in and out and tried all this

and its still not working

its cool though ill keep trying and see what happens.

thank you
Draco000 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #32
dkay is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to do the same thing. Now I know why it would not work. I have been lurking in the background for months, but just never posted.
dkay is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No worries and I am not phased by this at all. Might have to wait for a system update, that could be very soon, k? But you are really, really close. Maybe just post a couple more times, scout the digs and check out some of the threads. There is a LOT to explore and learn here. Have you been to your OWN profile, yet. Click on your own name in that corner and it will take you there. I will leave you a message, k?

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Get busy posting, dkay... You need 10+ posts for that Webkinz status to activate. Then you will see what I am talking about in the Picture that I posted Good luck, see you in the forum! And Welcome to Webkinz Insider!!

---------- Dixiecup added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Okay Draco, you are NOW a webkinz GO HARD!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-29-2008 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #34
Draco000 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i went to check out my own profile and seen the pm thing in the top left
Draco000 is offline Male
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 PM   #35

HotMama9902 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Sending Private Messages Help!

I had the same exact problem! I did 10 posts and logged out and back in again it may take a few minutes but it finally came up with the pms!

Good luck

HotMama9902 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 PM   #36

hmmm, I've posted 10 times now but I am still a lil kinz
dkay is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #37
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Give it a few minutes...it will change now The same as with Draco, he had to wait, too! It will happen...
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #38

ok,
I hope so

Thank you
dkay is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:56 PM   #39

amusedkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

Default logging out and PM

i need to PM someone for the prize but i do not know how..i am new and have captured a unicorn..i do not see where to log out
amusedkitten is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #40
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: logging out and PM

you dont log out. you go to the persons profile and send them a private message following the instructions that are given when you click the right unicorn.

you can go to member list to look them up. be sure to send a private message and not a profile message.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed