Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #11
SG
SG
Webkinz :)

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sending Private Messages Help!

Just post a few more times to become a Webkinz (10 posts) and then you will be able to catch those leaves next time and pm the mod. Have fun and WELCOME!
SG is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #12

hsm3gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Thanx everyone!!!!
hsm3gurl is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #13
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

You're just a lil kinz! You can't send PM's yet! That's ok. You just need 10 posts. Click here to view the offical WI rules.
Feel free to call upon me or any of your wonderfully helpful Mods and Gifted members and, oh, there are just so many great people on this great site!
~A. Leena~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #14

i posted 15 times then i logged out. it still wont let me send any pms! HELP!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #15

it worked never mind!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

u need 10 posts and then your there .
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #17
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

To send a PM you have to have at least 10 posts. Then you click on User CP at the top of the page and click on provate messages. Its practacly self explanatory once you get there. Good Luck!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:59 AM   #18
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

First you need at least 10 post counts. Then the PM system will unlock itself for you. Then you can start PMing you buds and mods if you like! Have fun with it! Oh about the leaves. I caught a few too, but only 1 was a prize one. So I am now entered in the draw to win the contest! YAY! Good luck!!

metals1996
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #19

Kaymom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessToeshoe
You're just a lil kinz! You can't send PM's yet! That's ok. You just need 10 posts. Click here to view the offical WI rules.
Feel free to call upon me or any of your wonderfully helpful Mods and Gifted members and, oh, there are just so many great people on this great site!
~A. Leena~
I tried to click on the link and it tells me I need to login. But I thought I was logged in to be able to post in the forum etc.

Hmmm.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #20
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Thanks too but does that mean 10 new "threads" or 10 responses. I really want to try to win a costume.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed