Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
mandis123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Sending Mail?

Today i was on my brothers account by accident and i won the quick draw. I went to send me the prize that i recived from it. It took forever to send and than it said please wait. After about ten minutes of waiting i went to my room. Now on his account the prize isnt there and it didnt send to my account. Help please!
mandis123 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Smile4me
Congrats on winning the quick draw!

I first noticed problems with Kinz Post about three weeks ago. I use Explorer and Fire Fox. I have not figured out any pattern to the problems.

It seems like a roll of the dice, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. I tried three times today and got one package delivered. I also hope it will be fixed sooner than later!

One thing you do need to look at re: this prize is if it is postable. If it is a regular W-Shop item I think it should be postable if KinzPost is working, but if the item is from the EShop or something else it may not be tradable or postable. (the Gift Exchange big wigs should be able to help you figure out if the item is one that can be transfered to a different account.)

Good luck, and congratulations again!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sending Mail?

I've been unable to mail anything in WW either. Try logging out and back, and it should be back in your original account in your dock. That's what always happens to me lately. I hope Ganz fixes this soon!
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

For us internet explorer has not been able to let us send mail on Kinzpost so we use firefox instead someties
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on winning the quick draw!

I first noticed problems with Kinz Post about three weeks ago. I use Explorer and Fire Fox. I have not figured out any pattern to the problems.

It seems like a roll of the dice, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. I tried three times today and got one package delivered. I also hope it will be fixed sooner than later!

One thing you do need to look at re: this prize is if it is postable. If it is a regular W-Shop item I think it should be postable if KinzPost is working, but if the item is from the EShop or something else it may not be tradable or postable. (the Gift Exchange big wigs should be able to help you figure out if the item is one that can be transfered to a different account.)

Good luck, and congratulations again!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Congrats on your win!
I have problems with KP too!
It will eventually show up either in your account or your brothers......Sorry that's the best I've got
It's a pain I know.
I can't use KP with google chrome, but can with IE and Firefox.
I know sometimes if you log in and out 4 or 5 times it will show up.
I hope you get it soon!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
mandis123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! I'm going to try to log back in and see if it will give me it back. If not, im gonna download firefox. (:
mandis123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle