Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: See if Webkinz friends are still "active?

I have lots of friends in Webkinz World, but I suspect a lot of them aren't active. So many challenges and building kits have you asking friends to send you X, but you are only allowed to ask 10 a day. I have 1 or two friends on both of my accounts that appear to log on a couple of times a week that will usually send me the acorn or whatever, but if the particular challenge doesn't allow you to ask webkinz hosts, then I'm usually just scattering my remaining requests randomly through the group of friends without writing down who doesn't respond. I haven't tried adding new friends lately, but it would be nice to look up existing friends to see if they haven't logged on in a period of time, so I could delete them and not waste a request on someone no longer active, focusing request on people that log in at least once a week or so. Is there any way to do see maybe the last time a friend logged on or something?
mamafrog is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by janeneon
Not that I know of. I typically get a building kit and ask all the people in my friends list to see who is still active and write the names down. Then I clear out anybody who hasn't responded within two days (just in case they are active and missed logging in a day). I use a building kit to test activeness because I wouldn't want to risk seasonal quests for acorns and such. You could always also look for WI people who are active on WW, clear out your list and friend them. Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2014, 01:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness
janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: See if Webkinz friends are still "active?

Not that I know of. I typically get a building kit and ask all the people in my friends list to see who is still active and write the names down. Then I clear out anybody who hasn't responded within two days (just in case they are active and missed logging in a day). I use a building kit to test activeness because I wouldn't want to risk seasonal quests for acorns and such. You could always also look for WI people who are active on WW, clear out your list and friend them. Hope this helps!
janeneon is offline Female
Old 09-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is stuck on replay
mom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replay

On the webkinz newz they have a forum area and one of the things is suggestion I have made a suggestion as to away we can know when the last time a friend on our list last played. I have also did the same thing in webkinz world on the contact us then clicked on suggestion on the front page to the right bottom. I hope they will do something I know they can because when you check message center at the bottom is find a friend. When you click on this to ask someone to be your friend the list of people shows the last time that person was on. Sorry so long but this is a pet peeve of mine no pun intended.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 09-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
the1dragonkeeper

dragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshine
dragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshine

I do the same thing as janeneon. It's about time for me to do that again as a matter of fact. You can also pay attention to who sends requests to you as well. I think the only things limited to sending to 10 is the special collections like the acorns, marshmallows, flowers, etc. If it's a regular challenge you can send it to as many as you want but you can only send 1 request per person per day. And the hosts will help with the regular challenges also. Between my kids and I, we don't have to worry about having active friends for the collections though because you can only get up to 5 a day so we just send to each other.
dragonkeeper is offline Female
Old 09-14-2014, 01:55 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

The only way I know of is buying a building kit, and sending out requests to everyone. Then write down everyone who responds. Whoever hasn't responded after a week or two, chances are they're not active anymore.

And you aren't limited to 10 requests per day on building kits. You can send a request to everyone on your list every day, but you can only send 20 requests at a time. So you send them to the first 20, then the next 20, and so on, till you've sent one to everyone. Then have fun tracking who responds
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-14-2014, 05:56 AM   #6
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for your responses. I'm off to try a building kit, and hoping Ganz adds some type of feature that allows you to quickly assess active friends (like last login). Thanks!
mamafrog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
friends list, online webkinz, sayeth what?!?!?