Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Default Answered: Help Sail Boat Game tips?

I have 1 accounts with the Retired Panda. Can members help me with suggestions on how they find the pet to win prizes...what color of boat, location of boats, etc. I always get the correct number of boats and coins of KC which I don't really ant. I do want to get the prizes.
Thank you so much.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by janeneon
Not that I know of. I typically get a building kit and ask all the people in my friends list to see who is still active and write the names down. Then I clear out anybody who hasn't responded within two days (just in case they are active and missed logging in a day). I use a building kit to test activeness because I wouldn't want to risk seasonal quests for acorns and such. You could always also look for WI people who are active on WW, clear out your list and friend them. Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2014, 05:04 PM   #2
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Re: Help Sail Boat Game tips?

There's a great thread here where people have discussed this, and there are some great tips!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...prizes-667956/

In short:
Maybe maybe MAYBE clicking on a blue sailboat near the front and near the shore

Good luck!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 09-14-2014, 05:23 PM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Thank you Sleeping Awake..I searched and searched an somehow missed this one. Thank you for your encouragement. I will post back before closing this thread.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
Animal Lover! ♥

Razzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talent

When you count the sailboats, Have Paint open and take a snapshot. Then paste. Then you can mark the ones you counted and they will not be moving!
Razzie143 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2014, 10:36 AM   #5
iamawackywinner2

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
There's a great thread here where people have discussed this, and there are some great tips!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...prizes-667956/

In short:
Maybe maybe MAYBE clicking on a blue sailboat near the front and near the shore

Good luck!
I tried 10 accounts and got 300kc on one and the rest I got very little KC. I did not get any prizes or see the Panda. Perhaps next Sunday I will have better luck. thank you so the info.
Closed