Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Answered: Security Codes!!!! Grr...

I have been having problems with those security codes. I type in the code when I found a goo goo berry and hit submit. It says that I didn't enter it right! So I tried again. But it still didn't work! I know I've entered them right. What's going on? And what's the point of them?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ryhill
View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I have been having problems with those security codes. I type in the code when I found a goo goo berry and hit submit. It says that I didn't enter it right! So I tried again. But it still didn't work! I know I've entered them right. What's going on? And what's the point of them?
i finished by WKN berries for the day so i cant do a re-check. just wanted to say - always check to see if the first box is checked for "read rules and regulations" because if you get error for wrong security code the check is taken out of that box. you have to check the rules box again. this is the same thng that happens in all WKN contests.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Security Codes!!!! Grr...

Did you put the letters in CAPS? That might be your problem.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

No, I didn't.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

No, I didn't.
Try doing it again, this time in caps.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #5

Alright. Thanks.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #6

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Hi there! Make sure you coordinate the Caps and lowercase(:
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #7
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i dont think the Caps Lock is the problem, i just found a Goo-Goo Berry and entered the code all in Lowercase, and it worked, i think the code was L8dU, but i typed l8du and it worked
wenjun is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
teddie1961 is on a distinguished road

I keep having this problem, and I know that it is case-sensitive - I always make sure it's exactly right. The only solution I have found for my probloem is - if I hit the 'submit' button, and it says it's wrong, do the new one and just hit enter instead. If I hit enter, and it says it's wrong, I click the 'submit' button instead. Don't know why this works, but it does.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #9
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I haven't seen any Goo-Goo berries..but I have typed in the codes on there and they work for me..?
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #10

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

i finished by WKN berries for the day so i cant do a re-check. just wanted to say - always check to see if the first box is checked for "read rules and regulations" because if you get error for wrong security code the check is taken out of that box. you have to check the rules box again. this is the same thng that happens in all WKN contests.
ryhill is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]