Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Security?

Well, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I clicked on the "Top Ten TV Dads" ad on the Learn More button and this came up... what's it supposed to mean? Like, Webkinz is not secure and may have a virus?! I can't get another virus... Thanks...

Last edited by Emma8432; 07-27-2010 at 06:27 PM..
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Security?

Okay, I'll try that. But, what if it is like... like someone hacked, because in your picture it said that there would be some thing that said that you were going to the right place... what do you think?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I think this is just a glitch, I got an error message too, this is what it said:
Click the image to open in full size.
WebkinzNewz isn't a virus site that I know of, I think it will be fixed soon. I'd try rebooting your computer and see if that helps.
I got that message too. I exited out and I tried again in a few hours. It worked.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

I got that when I clicked from WW to go. The problem is in the address. It should read http://www.(web address) but instead it reads https://www.(web address). That is causing the security alert. Try going to the Webkinz News site and navigating to the entry form from there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwpic1.jpg (49.7 KB, 9 views)
katie885 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Security?[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Okay! It looks like Ganz made a pretty major goof. [/lang]
Old 06-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

same with me!
but on the newz site they extended the contest so it should be fixed by than
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #7
ebkinz addictee

midnightsun is on a distinguished road

I am sorry. I didnt enter the contest so IDK.
midnightsun is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Well, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I clicked on the "Top Ten TV Dads" ad on the Learn More button and this came up... what's it supposed to mean? Like, Webkinz is not secure and may have a virus?! I can't get another virus... Thanks...
Well by the looks of your pic it seems that it took you to another website...where it says it was issued for another website.It may be some tab you had pulled up or one of the things beside the youtube button.Or it may be aglitch with the website.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #9
call me cloe ! :D

WebbiLover1 is on a distinguished road

Basically what it means is that, it's disguising it's self as webkinznewz, but it's really another website, and they think that this website is harmful to you're computer. Trying again in a few minutes - hours could work. If you still have problems, try typing the error message in a search engine and see what comes up.
WebbiLover1 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by WebbiLover1
Basically what it means is that, it's disguising it's self as webkinznewz, but it's really another website, and they think that this website is harmful to you're computer. Trying again in a few minutes - hours could work. If you still have problems, try typing the error message in a search engine and see what comes up.
No, what happened is when Ganz hyperlinked the ads in WW to the website, they accidentally added an "s" which is why that comes up. It's not another website disguising itself. Ganz just needs to remove the extra "s" and it will be fine.
katie885 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle