Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 06:33 AM   #11
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Secret Code Now Required for Support?

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Actually, when you first set up your account, hopefully you printed out the verification sheet of the registration details. On there is listed a secret code that was assigned to you for that account. That is the secret code they are looking for. Hope this helps...and I hope you kept that paper CJ
That must be right! I have been trying to enter various pet codes and that does not work, nor does the password. So, I also simply threw this secret pet code out before I knew it was important. How do you get around it? Without the pet code I can't send the costumer service emails. Sure I could try to call, but does anyone know a simple way? ???
Shanti is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 06:41 AM   #12
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

This is really really important - *anyone* who has your username plus one of your pet codes can get your password changed by customer service - so keep those codes under lock and key.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 10:06 PM   #13
Roohoo1
Gifted

Roohoo1 has a spectacular aura about

I just tried to re-report a stuck item and noticed they are requiring the pet code now. So of course I came right over to Webkinz Insider to search for a thread about this issue - and of course I found one.

I think it's a little much to ask for the pet code for a report of a stuck item. I mean, who would fraudulently report a stuck item on someone else's account? What could be gained from that? All Ganz does is unstick it.

I completely understand Ganz wanting more information and account verifications for a complaint about lost or missing items, or other such issues. Users could try to get double items that way. But really, scamming Ganz over a stuck item? I don't see it happening.

And finally, the items are stuck because of bugs in the Webkinz software. We don't stick them ourselves just for fun. So why is Ganz making it harder for us to get them fixed? Where is the logic in any of this?
Closed