Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jason629 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Secret Code Now Required for Support?

I have a pretty simple request (an item stuck in my room) and planned to use the online support form for this at http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php .

Unfortunately, they are now asking for my secret code for a pet that was adopted long ago. Before, they only asked for username and password, which was fine.

Does anyone have a reasonable way around this, or know of a way to retrieve the secret codes for previously adopted pets?

Thanks!
jason629 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Secret Code Now Required for Support?

Call Ganz Customer service. Tell them you lost your code and are attempting to get an item un-stuck.
I find if I put all my tags in an envelope and put them in like a lock box or in with the bills it helps me remember where they are.
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #3

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

okay, they are defitently not tryying to to get your webkinz account!!! but they need to make sure that you are the owner of the webkinz YOU! bought necause someone eles can mess up your acount.

But when you bought your webkinzit came with a blue tag do you still have it??
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I think you can do a code for any of your pets. though I dont think there is a way around it, your best bet if you lost a code would be to call ganz.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I don't see a problem w/ having to type in my code... I'm glad they are taking secure steps to make sure the person is the owner of the account...

I put all of mine and my sons codes in a little baby shoe box that we covered in webkinz print outs

if you lost your codes, or threw them out... I guess the only thing you could do is to call them.. I was not home one time whenever they called me back, and I of course didnt have a code w/ me.. so they used various other info.. but they did need my password, so if they ask you that, remember to change it afterwards...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #6

jason629 is on a distinguished road

A quick update, I sent an email to their support mailbox, and the problem was resolved for me without the code (I did give them my username and password).

Thanks for the suggestions!
jason629 is offline Male
Old 08-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
WEI3KINZ

is there anyway they could give the code to you?

and does it have to be the first code used? or can it be any one on your account?

does anyone know?
Old 08-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Actually, when you first set up your account, hopefully you printed out the verification sheet of the registration details. On there is listed a secret code that was assigned to you for that account. That is the secret code they are looking for. Hope this helps...and I hope you kept that paper CJ
Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #9
cheekylover8521

It can be any code that is already used on that account. And they need your code so they know for sure you are the rightful owner of that account. And they probably need the user and password to get in and fix the problem. -Hope this helps

-Cheekylover
Old 08-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #10
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

CJ- does it have to be the First Code used though? Or can it be a code from another adoption on that account?

The reason I ask is that when I first set up my 1st account I didn't think it was need (before i knew anything about ww) The second one I wrote down because I ran out of printer ink, so that one is fine.
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed