Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
DazzleDude is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: secret code

Tried adopting new pet purchased on line. Get to place when secret code is entered--won't recognize even correctly typed codes. Keeps bouncing back to entering pet's code.
DazzleDude is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: secret code

Happy New Year!!!

Customer Service IS open today 1-866-WEB-KINZ.

Give them a call.

webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Good Luck
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
I'm a Anime luvin

lovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all around

If you bought it online it might be used.....Or email them: support@webkinz.com
lovepuppygirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

If the code was bought online it may be used and the person who sold it could have been dishonest.
The best thing to do is call GANZ at 1866WEBKINZ and explain the situation. If they say the code is used, file a dispute with the person who sold it to you. If it is not then have them enter it for you.
Please remember, you have to have a parent CALL.
There is no email for Webkinz anymore.
If the code is used see what they can do for you.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had that happen with 2 mystery codes the other day. Neither was used.
If you are trying to adopt a Schnauzer, they may have disabled that until they can fix the adoption issue of them not getting the POTM lootbag. Just hold off adopting until you see someone has made a successful adoption
Barring that, you can always call the Webkinz Customer Support @ 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #6

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Could also be that Ganz is adjusting the program because of the schnauzer codes this morning.

I'd try again after the POTM situation gets worked out. If it doesn't work then, you will have to call Ganz.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I just tried adopting a frog purchased at a local Hallmark shop that says the code is used. I logged out and back in and still doesn't work. I tried a different web browser and it still doesn't work. I will call Ganz and file a dispute.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed