Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 03:25 PM   #11
nisha1rocks
Webkinz :)

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: secret code

Well, has any of her friends bein acting weird around her? Any of them not her friend anymore. Are any of them being extra nice to her? These are some ways to see if someone is suspicious. If you suspect someone do not be afraid to confront them, and if you realize it was not them apoligize nicely. Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Huxta
I did email Ganz. They emailed back asking for an adults contact info which I supplied. They said someone will be in contact with us. The phone number I called (1-866-ganz said to email you question and would not take messages.
Call 1-866-932-5469 wait until the end of the recording and you should get a prompt to leave a message ... or try x6848 at the prompt and leave a message there.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #13
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

umm call this #: 1-866-WEBKINZ
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
Gifted

lilacroses will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: secret code

Wow, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this. You would think that if you had all of the rest of the codes (which should prove you own the account) They could just delete that one and give her a new electronic one to replace it (which they can do) I would at least make the suggestion to them. (Insist) That would take care of the problem and she wouldn't have to reset her entire account.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghimi2.JPG (53.6 KB, 42 views)
Old 03-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #15
Huxta is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by puppypawsj
umm call this #: 1-866-WEBKINZ
That is the number I called. I said I called 1-866-ganz but ment 1-866-webkinz. It will not allow mw to leave a message so I guess I will have to wait till I hear from them.

---------- Huxta added 19 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilacroses
Wow, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this. You would think that if you had all of the rest of the codes (which should prove you own the account) They could just delete that one and give her a new electronic one to replace it (which they can do) I would at least make the suggestion to them. (Insist) That would take care of the problem and she wouldn't have to reset her entire account.
That is exactly what we are going to try and do. We have all 18 of her codes and are only missing one. I just hope they get back to me soon. The person has changed the password on my daughters account 6 times since school got out today. It is like a constant battle. I finally called the house who we think is doing it and asked to speak with her parents. The password hasn't changed since so maybe I scared her. I just want that code deactivated or something so we don't have to keep worring that they will log in again at any time.

Last edited by Huxta; 03-28-2008 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #16
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Huxta
Are we all out for blood or what? My daughter recently had her 9th birthday party at our house a couple of weeks ago and ever since then, we have had problems. The hardest part about this whole thing is the fact that my 9 year old daughter realizes that one of her friends who was invited to her birthday party has done this to her and betrayed her trust. She does not know who to believe and it is starting to affect her relationship with certain friends.

Don't take it personally. Alot of the members on this site are younger people who genuinely don't understand some things and USUALLY don't mean to be insensitive. We had the same type of problem. We thought someone had stolen the code, but in fact they were just bullying my BF's daughter into giving them the password each time we changed it. I hope Ganz is willing to help you. I suspect if you get lucky and the right person contacts you, they will find a way to help you.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #17
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

It is crazy how much this game site and Webkinz is affecting people. The lengths they will go to get a code or whatever. Even at stores employees keep a watchful eye on the pets. Probably for good reason because they are so popular and all, and people actuall would steal tags or whole pets. But I just think that's disgusting. When I was at one store in Kelowna, though I will not name it to be polite, I noticed there were signs stating that there was a camera watching the location where the webkinz were. And while I was waiting to buy a couple two steps away from the register still standing in front of the pets because someone was occupying it, an emplyee was hovering around me and the pets as if they suspected me to be a potential theif! I was appauled, but what am I going to do, yell at them? Even still, if people were not so insane to go at lenghts to commit crime, I would not be subject to such accusation.
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 03-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #18
lolly247z

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

I hope she gets the code back.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #19
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Once you change the password, they should not be able to get into the account unless they either are told the password, or they see your daughter log on.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #20
I'm a

heart1310 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Once you change the password, they should not be able to get into the account unless they either are told the password, or they see your daughter log on.
No, the person STOLE the code, not see!

---------- heart1310 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Okay, are any of her friends acting strange around her?
If they keep on stealing some stuff from the account just you have to get another account....I don't know what else to say..... but hope you find out who the STEALER was!

Last edited by heart1310; 03-28-2008 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed