Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 08:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Huxta is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: secret code

Does anyone know if Ganz has the ability or willingness to deactivate a secret code? One of my daughters tags was stolen and the person is constantly useing it to change her password and steal items. I submitted an email to their support staff and am just waiting for them to respond.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #2
jewelanne

Jewela is on a distinguished road

Default Re: secret code

I'm sorry. I don't know how Ganz will be able to help you. The customer service staff has been very helpful to me when I've needed it for other isssues, but I haven't had a code stolen before. Could you go to the person's parents about them stealing from your daughter?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #3

Well, here's our problem, we think we know who it was but not 100% sure and her parents do not speak english. We also don't think she would admit to it.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
Beetlebug95

Beetlebug95 is on a distinguished road

I think there is a phone number you can contact on customer support. Do you know who is stealing her stuff? I would just keep trying to contact them and if they dont respond just keep going for it there going to have to reply sometime. They cant deactivita a code though I would just clear everything of your house and put it in your dock and delete all buddies off the phone. That would be your best bet. Then wait a week and put everything back. Because they cant send anything to them selves they will probably stop. But if someone invites you to be friends quickly say NO!

---------- Beetlebug95 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Confront her and tell the girl to stop or she will delte all her stuff on webkinz so she cant steal it or she will not be friends with her. Your daughter is friends with her right?

Last edited by Beetlebug95; 03-28-2008 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
bballgal4kinz

Thumbs down Re: secret code

OMG they can not do that I am sorry
Old 03-28-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
Beetlebug95

Beetlebug95 is on a distinguished road

here go here http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/csg.php click my question was not listed (something like that) and fill out the whole form hopefully they will contact you!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:29 AM   #7

I did email Ganz. They emailed back asking for an adults contact info which I supplied. They said someone will be in contact with us. The phone number I called (1-866-ganz said to email you question and would not take messages. Does anyone else have a different number? It's been a week now and understand it could be a while before they respond. In response to Beetlebug, if we just move everything to the dock, that will not help. All someone has to do is login to my daughters account, add themself to the friends list, mail themself anything they want, then remove themself from the friends list so we never see who items were sent to. Besides, we had already sent all exclusive/rare items to other houshold accounts to secure them. We are afraid that whoever is doing this can change the password anytime they want to steal items. Even if they stop for a month or two, what stops them from doing it 4-5 months from now?
Also, does anyone know if Ganz can track who packages were sent to? If so, we could definately find out who is doing this and then feel comfortable conatacting their parents and trying to overcome the language barrier.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrulez321
your mean don't ask people secret codes
What are you talking about?
Someone stole one of my daughters secret codes from our house. No one here is asking for anyones secret code.

Maybe you misunderstood.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:48 AM   #9
megamonkey123

LOL45 is an unknown quantity at this point

How can someone steal it in your house. Did you have a burglar. And I don't know if Ganz can real help with that because Ganz isn't responsible for what you do with your codes and every thing else.

Hope every thing will work out soon
Old 03-28-2008, 12:08 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by LOL45
How can someone steal it in your house. Did you have a burglar.
Are we all out for blood or what? My daughter recently had her 9th birthday party at our house a couple of weeks ago and ever since then, we have had problems. The hardest part about this whole thing is the fact that my 9 year old daughter realizes that one of her friends who was invited to her birthday party has done this to her and betrayed her trust. She does not know who to believe and it is starting to affect her relationship with certain friends.
Closed